Diamond Tennis Bracelet - Bezel set

I made up my mind and selected the full bezel after comparing the full and half bezels in person. My heart lead to the roundness shape of the full bezel. Since the diamonds are big and VS2/G/excellent/6 carats, the sparkles are there. Now.......I also want to trade in my current 5 carat 4 prong for the 7 carat 4 prong. That bracelet is an absolutely gorgeous 7 carat of similar quality and sitting there for me to snatch it. My sleepness night thinking about it, :drool: though I know what DH will say about that. I know it will catch on everyday, but it will be a special occasion bracelet only. I think nothing shows off a line of diamonds more than the classic 4 prong or 3 prong. Therefore, I justified myself to upgrade as well as getting the full bezel. Full bezel: his present to me. Upgrade: my present to myself. :graucho: . Now I better hide it from him. :lol:

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as its so close to xmas,could'nt you p-ex your old one for the new one and slide it under the radar as a gift to yourself!!!! I have been employing this method for years and you would'nt belive whats skimmed under the radar!!!!!!xxxx

OK, next thing pics PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as its so close to xmas,could'nt you p-ex your old one for the new one and slide it under the radar as a gift to yourself!!!! I have been employing this method for years and you would'nt belive whats skimmed under the radar!!!!!!xxxx

OK, next thing pics PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!

The bezel is being resize.....will take pic when I get it back. I will trade in my current 4 prong for the new 4 prong. DH may not know the difference bet. my current and the new, so I will probably get away with this. Chaz, do you think I'll get much from the trade up?

The bezel is being resize.....will take pic when I get it back. I will trade in my current 4 prong for the new 4 prong. DH may not know the difference bet. my current and the new, so I will probably get away with this. Chaz, do you think I'll get much from the trade up?

If you could be bothered it would sell for much more if you sold it privately,if you return it back to the trade,dare I say this?? You won't get much over trade price for it,but you can use it to angle a really good discount off the newer one as part of the deal.

It depends really how quickly you want to move it.I traded in my .50 cts each diamond studs,and went for .75 cts each total weight of 1.50 cts, I got what I paid for them back(got them trade price) and then the merchant sold me the bigger pair,I just veiwed this as I could'nt afford to go the whole hog initially so the others were like money I had already saved up,and then just added a bit more on top for the newbies!! I was ok with this as I did'nt lose any money and had a nice pair to wear until I got the size I really wanted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx