Diamond Tennis Bracelet - Bezel set

Thanks for your opinions. I don't know....I really like the full bezel, probably because its so different and unique. I compared both the full bezel and semi bezel on my wrist, and the full won my heart....maybe because I'm weird :shrugs:.

Here is a picture I found from pricescope forum. Note: this is not mine.

pic of full bezel.jpg

The one I like is in white gold.

Today at the store, my husband asked me...."do you really need another tennis bracelet?" Me: hmmmm yes :yes: . My excuse: wear prong set TB for spring/summer when I wear short sleeves and wear my future bezel set (still deciding bet semi bezel and full bezel) for fall/winter when I wear long sleeves :graucho: .

I love the full bezel.....the design is better than a half imo....

As long as the diamonds are of good quality, the full should be ok...maybe just a tad less sparkly from afar but I think that the full bezel look is a wonderful design, especially for everyday...they are so hassel free!!!

I have a full bezel set tennis bracelet, and I love it. I don't worry about it snagging on anything. I feel the setting is secure, and the gold will not wear quickly. I do wear it daily so it fits my active lifestyle. I'll had it for 7 years; it was a present my husband gave me for the birth of my second child. No repairs have been needed since the day we purchased it. HTH