Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

Feb 12, 2009
Hi to the forum,

I am searching the web for some Diamond Stud Earrings in Martini Style and I found the adress of diamondstudsonly.com

As the guys are not able to work an order from outside the US, it is nearly impossible for me to buy with them. Maybe I find a way, but I ask myself if it is worth - so please:

Has anybody any experience with diamondstudsonly.com ?
Has anybody another source of such a kind of Martini studs?

I realy would like to buy some like those, but in Germany they are not able to find...

You can check out the vendors listed on Pricescope.com. As Swanky said any jeweler can set diamond studs in the martini setting. I.D. Jewelry which is a Pricescope vendor is great, I have bought from them for years and I know they have a lot of international customers.

Thanks so far... Even if Martinis are common in the US, here in Germany I can´t find them...

Second question: how big should I choose? Of course it is the matter of money as well, but I want to wear them mainly on my second piercings in combination with white gold hoops or maybe pearl studs - so they should not be too big to get an "overloaded" look and on the other side they should not be too small as they won´t get the eye catcher...

Any ideas? I have been thinking of about 1/3 carat tw for this task... What do You think?

I wear 1cttw in my 2nd holes. I have pics around here somewhere if you search - I have a new computer and there's no pics on it.
1/3 cttw would be pretty teeny, I'd probably wouldn't go less than 1/2 cttw.

Go try them on:tup:

I also have close up pics of my martini settings on here, take a photo to the jeweler, they should be able to make them up for you.

I wear 1cttw in my 2nd holes. I have pics around here somewhere if you search - I have a new computer and there's no pics on it.
1/3 cttw would be pretty teeny, I'd probably wouldn't go less than 1/2 cttw.

Go try them on:tup:

I also have close up pics of my martini settings on here, take a photo to the jeweler, they should be able to make them up for you.

Do You think of this image here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=422480&d=1209672260

How many carats are those both?

@callire: Thanks - I will check this out!

Last edited:
Hi! DiamondStudsOnly.com is the best! I've ordered from them before. They really give good prices for what they sell especially when compared to jewelry stores that have the overhead of physical stores. They also stay true to their return policy if you don't like what you got - you have nothing to loose. Good luck! Oh and btw, the 2 carat martinis are the best!:yahoo:

Hi to the forum,

I am searching the web for some Diamond Stud Earrings in Martini Style and I found the adress of diamondstudsonly.com

As the guys are not able to work an order from outside the US, it is nearly impossible for me to buy with them. Maybe I find a way, but I ask myself if it is worth - so please:

Has anybody any experience with diamondstudsonly.com ?
Has anybody another source of such a kind of Martini studs?

I realy would like to buy some like those, but in Germany they are not able to find...

Status
Not open for further replies.