Diamond Stitch Tote

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Just got my large diamond stitch tote. Love it! I took back my New Mordern Chain Tote. It feels so durable compared to the other and I save some $$$. Anyone else have it?

I love the diamond stitch, it's such a keeper. And I've had more than one SA tell me the MC chain keeps coming apart, so I think you choose a better bag.

I have the large DS in black. It's a great bag! My only issue is the CC can scratch very easily. I try my best not to let the chain hit up against the logo when I put the bag down, but sometimes I'm not so successful. From a cursory glance the CC still looks pristine, but when I hold it up to the light and inspect it with my reading glasses (LOL!) there are a couple of very tiny scratches.

I suppose I shouldn't worry so much because a bag is meant to be used and enjoyed. It is definitely serving the purpose of being a practical bag, much more than the Luxury patent tote, which I returned for the DS.

wow, I didnt even think about the chain hitting the cc....I just inspected it. Still looks super good. I'll be sure to be careful of that. Thanks. I wasfreaking out constantly over the Modern Chain. I feel more at ease with this one for sure...

BTW, since I am from CA. It is fun to say I got my bag in NY....That is where I turned in my Modern Chain and got my new baby.. Diamond Stitch...Did I mention HOW much we LOVED NY....Was a magical time. Those of you in NY live in an amazing place!

Oooh I just got this bag a few days ago and I absolutely love it!!! It's my third Chanel bag. I have a black PST w/zipper, a white jumbo caviar, and now this....and its currently my favorite :smile: