diamond shine!!!

what to do?

• keep the diamond shine flap and return the square vintage box

• keep the square vintage box and return the diamond shine

• return both and just get the classic east/west caviar!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry for late reply--I haven't seen red irl but I see that others have given you fb...
I am mezmorized by your beautiful star-stitch bag:drool:

Can you tell me more about the star-stitched--styles, sizes, prices and colors it came in...I missed that one last year and really love it!!
All, if you see one on ebay (i am sure they are gone from all stores by now) please let me know!!

maco6m,

L@@k , what I found on the Ebay from big Seller. Good luck.

eBay: CHANEL BLACK CRACKED PATENT LEATHER BAG HANDBAG LK NEW! (item 160030211683 end time Sep-19-06 10:29:42 PDT)

I finally found a picture of this beauty blue diamond shine! I'm waiting to get an answer if it's come in a flap style or small tote. What do you think?

Pictures from Ebay PersonalShoppers.

Attachments

• bluetotediamonshine.jpg
    bluetotediamonshine.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 81
  • bluetotediamonshine2.jpg
    bluetotediamonshine2.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 68
macp6, go get that crackled patent bag!!! now!! :drool:

iluvchanel, wow that is the first time i've seen this blue. it's so vibrant and eyecatching!! that looks like the small tote size to me (or at least the same as the one i saw in the red).

^ wow, my bag!!! this is the 2nd time I see this bag on ebay.

bu the way, I am not sure if the US will get the diamond shine flap in that blue color at all. I was told chanel boutiques in the US won't get the flap bag at all, then NM only has it in black, and Saks has it in black and red. I am going to Saks tomorrow to pick up my red flap bag and I hope I will love that color.

mac, I had the glazed lambskin bag and I returned it! That was the BIGGEST mistake I've ever made :crybaby:! It is one of Chanel's most gorgeous bags. If you ask me why I returned it, I'll just say I don't know, I was stupid :confused1: . I think about it alot and have searched eBay quite a bit but never found it. I'd go for it if I were you. I now have my patent classic which kind of makes up for selling that one.

Woah, that blue diamond shine is pretty vibrant. Neiman's has it in navy blue which is really nice. Also, there's supposed to be a gradiated grey bag (in the diamond shine line), did anyone see it yet?

mac, I had the glazed lambskin bag and I returned it! That was the BIGGEST mistake I've ever made :crybaby:! It is one of Chanel's most gorgeous bags. If you ask me why I returned it, I'll just say I don't know, I was stupid :confused1: . I think about it alot and have searched eBay quite a bit but never found it. I'd go for it if I were you. I now have my patent classic which kind of makes up for selling that one.

/quote]

I love love love this bag!! my only concern is size. I like big bags! Don't know whether to go for this or try to wait out to see the ritz collection. Uggghhhh! What to do???

hi all, i went to pick up my red diamond shine flap today. But I am so bumped now. My local Saks only got 4 in on Wed and they all sold out according to the SA. Because I called ahead of time b4 the bags arrived I was able to get one and I picked it up today, but the one I have has leather peeling off on the side of the flap (the lambskin part), honestly I really think Chanel's quality is not as good as they were (I just read another thread about bubble at the bottom of a reissue....).....I am so pissed.....I want to call other Saks tomorrow to see if I can order another one. But I know not all Saks have Chanel......so if you have seen the red diamond shine flap recently in Saks in your area, please PM me and let me know.....

This is what I called "fatal flaw", and it really bothers me....so worse come to worse if I cannot find another one I will have to return the one I got.....

/quote]

I love love love this bag!! my only concern is size. I like big bags! Don't know whether to go for this or try to wait out to see the ritz collection. Uggghhhh! What to do???

mac this bag is stunning but it is small and I think that was a factor into my returning it! I was so happy to see the glazed bag from the Ritz Ligne that is coming out because it looks soooooo much bigger and I think it's going to be a fantastic replacement for the glazed lambskin bag I sold. As for the bag on eBay, I do have to say that it's being sold at a great price, however, is there a mark on the bottom of the bag on the left side? Also, does the inside of the bag look dirty?

Good luck with your decision :flowers: .

hi all, i went to pick up my red diamond shine flap today. But I am so bumped now. My local Saks only got 4 in on Wed and they all sold out according to the SA. Because I called ahead of time b4 the bags arrived I was able to get one and I picked it up today, but the one I have has leather peeling off on the side of the flap (the lambskin part), honestly I really think Chanel's quality is not as good as they were (I just read another thread about bubble at the bottom of a reissue....).....I am so pissed.....I want to call other Saks tomorrow to see if I can order another one. But I know not all Saks have Chanel......so if you have seen the red diamond shine flap recently in Saks in your area, please PM me and let me know.....

This is what I called "fatal flaw", and it really bothers me....so worse come to worse if I cannot find another one I will have to return the one I got.....

That's a shame :wtf: that bag was able to get past quality control. I think it would be hard to miss peeling leather :Push: . Have your Saks get another one in for you from another store. Good luck, I hope you can find a replacement.

You might try calling the Phoenix Saks. They carry Chanel. Ask for Carol.

You might try calling the Phoenix Saks. They carry Chanel. Ask for Carol.

Thanks, I was able to locate one, I should get it Tuesday and this time I did ask for signature required and it will be sent to my mom's house since she's always home......hope it will arrive safety in perfect condition. Will update you all.

hirarupanda,
I am so sorry about your bag. Sure you know how pisses off I am about the bronze reissue. Indeed how could these obvious flaws get past quality control. First ,the gold bowling peeling now this. I was horrified when that bag started to peel. After only a few hours it started, so happy about the reissue. As I was returning it to the sleeper I saw the bottom. I just felt sick to my stomach and really, really, unhappy. Let's just hope my SA can locate another one in Europe somewhere . Great you were able to locate another bag.