Diamond ritz??

I went today and looked thru my SA's book at Saks . It's called the Ritz line ( not Diamond , I guess ) and there are two bags . Just two sizes of the above bag . One is $2295 and the lrger one is $2495 .

Just in case anyone was interested .

Oh yeah , and he said it was treated "distressed" lambskin.

I went today and looked thru my SA's book at Saks . It's called the Ritz line ( not Diamond , I guess ) and there are two bags . Just two sizes of the above bag . One is $2295 and the lrger one is $2495 .

Just in case anyone was interested .

Oh yeah , and he said it was treated "distressed" lambskin.

There were two sizes, but supposedly the patent bags are only coming in one size and I'm not sure which one it is. I'm thinking the smaller size because that price seems right :shrugs: .

My NM only ordered one size and said that the washed lambskin is 2495(A33469-Y04321) and the coated calfskin is 2525(A33470-Y04322).
They also only ordered black and I heard that they made the bag in White and Grey as well as another color.....
I am dying to see it. I was going to get the Modern Chain but I think it is too similar to a few other bags I have gotten recently....I am still unsure of it.

My NM only ordered one size and said that the washed lambskin is 2495(A33469-Y04321) and the coated calfskin is 2525(A33470-Y04322).
They also only ordered black and I heard that they made the bag in White and Grey as well as another color.....
I am dying to see it. I was going to get the Modern Chain but I think it is too similar to a few other bags I have gotten recently....I am still unsure of it.

Which one is the patent looking bag--coated calfskin or washed lambskin??