Diamond Pendant Reset

megs0927

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
I found so many helpful threads on this forum while I was trying to decide how to reset my diamond pendant- thought I would share my before and after pics. I had a round brilliant of my grandmother's that was set into a white gold bezel several years ago. The bezel was a little too thick for my taste.

IMG_1950.JPG

After looking at many different settings, I decided to go with the Brian Gavin Barbara w/milgrain pendant. Love the delicate bezel. Over the last several years I have started wearing more yellow gold, but I really prefer diamonds set in either platinum or white gold. I plan on wearing it most of the time with the yellow gold chain, but am excited to have the option to switch metals. The stone is just over a carat.

It will arrive Monday but I received the Brian Gavin glamor shots and had to share. I can't wait to see it in person!

BrianGavin_Bezel_MeganC3_030317.jpg BrianGavin_Bezel_MeganC2_030317.jpg

Beautiful. That the stone belonged to your grandmother makes it all the more special.
Please post mod shots when you get it.

Reactions: megs0927
I found so many helpful threads on this forum while I was trying to decide how to reset my diamond pendant- thought I would share my before and after pics. I had a round brilliant of my grandmother's that was set into a white gold bezel several years ago. The bezel was a little too thick for my taste.

View attachment 3623426

After looking at many different settings, I decided to go with the Brian Gavin Barbara w/milgrain pendant. Love the delicate bezel. Over the last several years I have started wearing more yellow gold, but I really prefer diamonds set in either platinum or white gold. I plan on wearing it most of the time with the yellow gold chain, but am excited to have the option to switch metals. The stone is just over a carat.

It will arrive Monday but I received the Brian Gavin glamor shots and had to share. I can't wait to see it in person!

View attachment 3623425 View attachment 3623423

Very beautiful. I'm working on a similar project with my jeweller at the moment

Picked up my package from BGD this morning- couldn't be happier! I was worried that the necklace would have a two toned look- it definitely doesn't! The diamond is getting so much more light and the bezel is delightfully delicate.
View attachment 3625139View attachment 3625140
You made the perfect choice for your grandmother's stone!! Wear it proudly and in the best of health!!!