Diamond Pave Dial Watches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Howdy all.

Does anyone (else) own a diamond pavé dial watch? I did a search on here a while back and only saw one, the LE one that Bulova put out two years or so ago (and btw, there's a gorgeous Fall 2010 one in Bulova's advertising page on their site).

I think it'd be nice if anyone else with one would post a pic or three. Wrist pics are best, of course! :smile:

Although as a whole I consider myself pretty conservative apparel-wise, I still love sparkly timepieces. It took me forever to find a high-quality one that was appropriate for a guy though...when I finally found my Accutron Lucerne chronograph my jaw literally dropped open and I knew I had to buy it.

I really wish I had known about Wittnauer's 125th anniversary edition they put out several years ago...I love the black-out look. Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure.

(Yes, I know I am not showing my "look at me wearing mine" on this thread yet...I want to see if other peoples will respond first. :P)

Attached Files:

2. #2 Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    xxxxxx
    please review our rules before you post here again.

3. IS that your watch in your Avatar? It's nice!

Don;t have much to say, I have no pave dials, do have 2 with diamond bezels.

I am not averse to more bling;)

I can't afford the whole shebang diamond dial...darn

I like how the watch in the photos is very minimalistic other than the dial. Very chic and modern, yet classic, too all at once.