Diamond Necklaces?

bagladyseattle said:
Kwiat Solaris diamon necklace 18kt wg .50 ctw.

Beautiful! Are the diamonds super sparkly/how is the quality, etc etc?
That design is very art deco with a modern vibe too, lovely!
I'm looking at a few Kwiat designs for an everyday necklace to layer with my horseshoe!

jmaemonte said:
Here are a couple of my favorites! :love:

The first was a Christmas present from my husband 7 years ago and the other is from Tacori and was an anniversary present 5 years ago. The Tacori is extra special because the design matches my wedding band.

How do you like the Tacori?! I love their detailing with the milgrain and cutouts within their pieces.

Thank you!

Your necklace is amazing!! Wow! Just beautiful! Your pendant is just as lovely as well.

Thanks!!

Omg love the first :heart: :heart: :heart:

Me too! :smile:

How do you like the Tacori?! I love their detailing with the milgrain and cutouts within their pieces.

I adore the Tacori. It is a very sentimental piece for me. The pictures are not that great. :sad: The necklace has amazing detail and sparkle in person. I just LOVE it! Thank you!

Mine is an heirloom weight platinum curb chain with a teeny diamond initial on it.

Very discreet, but the chain weighs nearly 7g so quite valuable.

I like it that nobody knows what it's worth as it feels safer and the chain will Never break!

Kwiat Solaris diamon necklace 18kt wg .50 ctw.

kwiatnecklace.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

Kelly28action2_zpsb1534492.jpg

Bagladyseattle, you are gorgeous and so is your necklace. Seriously. I am truly tempted - so much so that I actually looked up retailers in my area. Love it!

Sydney Evan 14k gold "dream" necklace and my new Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures 18k gold mini cross! (Just got it today!) I adore dainty jewels

Attachments

• image-895339710.jpg
    image-895339710.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 1,479