Diamond huggies hoops

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
Ladies! I need your help! I want to get a pair of gold diamond hoops/huggies. Was thinking of getting the ones below from Kiki McDonough but they are quite pricey and I can only buy them in London. Any other recommendations? American designers?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414349496.035189.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414349545.237965.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1414349562.343384.jpg

I have the ones from Kiki in YG and, although they are a bit pricey, would totally recommend them. They are so beautifully made and the diamonds really sparkle. You also have the option of buying drops to wear on them to totally change up your look (if you do this I would recommend having a look at Annoushka for drops as they are virtually a third of the price of the Kiki ones and still lovely in 18k gold settings - Kate Middleton has the baroque pearl drops from Annoushka on her Kiki huggies in the photo above).

I ordered my Kiki huggies online from her website and the customer service was excellent. They even expedited delivery free of charge so that I would receive them in time for a function I had to attend, I was so impressed and will definitely be buying again from them again.

Let us know what you decide to get! :smile:

I have the ones from Kiki in YG and, although they are a bit pricey, would totally recommend them. They are so beautifully made and the diamonds really sparkle. You also have the option of buying drops to wear on them to totally change up your look (if you do this I would recommend having a look at Annoushka for drops as they are virtually a third of the price of the Kiki ones and still lovely in 18k gold settings - Kate Middleton has the baroque pearl drops from Annoushka on her Kiki huggies in the photo above).

I ordered my Kiki huggies online from her website and the customer service was excellent. They even expedited delivery free of charge so that I would receive them in time for a function I had to attend, I was so impressed and will definitely be buying again from them again.

Let us know what you decide to get! :smile:

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you love them! If you have a chance, can you take a pic? Would love to see real shots of them vs all the professional ones I have seen. Did you end up buying the drops from Annoushka. They don't seem to be any less expensive than the kiki ones, so I am curious to see them. Thanks!!!

Thanks so much! Glad to hear you love them! If you have a chance, can you take a pic? Would love to see real shots of them vs all the professional ones I have seen. Did you end up buying the drops from Annoushka. They don't seem to be any less expensive than the kiki ones, so I am curious to see them. Thanks!!!

No problem - here you go! I took this shortly after buying them. The pearl drops from Annoushka were around £295 from memory but most of the Kiki gemstone drops are around £800 alone. I'm not sure about the price of her pearl drops (if she does any) so can't compare like for like. I would love to get a pair of her green amethyst drops but they are just sooooo expensive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,156
No problem - here you go! I took this shortly after buying them. The pearl drops from Annoushka were around £295 from memory but most of the Kiki gemstone drops are around £800 alone. I'm not sure about the price of her pearl drops (if she does any) so can't compare like for like. I would love to get a pair of her green amethyst drops but they are just sooooo expensive!

Love these!!! Do you ever wear them alone as well with no drops?? I'm looking for something I can sleep and maybe shower in. Would you sleep/shower with these?? It looks like the kiki ones are £395 vs £295 annoushka ones. Just wish I had bought the hoops while they were still £400 a few months ago (they are now 500). ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414713560.982446.jpg

Love these!!! Do you ever wear them alone as well with no drops?? I'm looking for something I can sleep and maybe shower in. Would you sleep/shower with these?? It looks like the kiki ones are £395 vs £295 annoushka ones. Just wish I had bought the hoops while they were still £400 a few months ago (they are now 500). View attachment 2794029

Actually I mainly wear the huggies on their own rather than with the pearl drops, as I find the overall look a bit too dressy for everyday otherwise. You can definitely sleep and shower with them too as they feel nice and secure on the ear.

I was lucky and bought them for £400 not that long before the price increase, but I still think they are worth it for £500 as I honestly have not found better anywhere else and I looked around for quite a while before I found these. I wanted ones that really 'hug' the ear as I have a round face and don't feel that more traditional hoops suit me. The diamonds are also beautifully cut and full of sparkle!

Actually I mainly wear the huggies on their own rather than with the pearl drops, as I find the overall look a bit too dressy for everyday otherwise. You can definitely sleep and shower with them too as they feel nice and secure on the ear.

I was lucky and bought them for £400 not that long before the price increase, but I still think they are worth it for £500 as I honestly have not found better anywhere else and I looked around for quite a while before I found these. I wanted ones that really 'hug' the ear as I have a round face and don't feel that more traditional hoops suit me. The diamonds are also beautifully cut and full of sparkle!

Awesome!!! Thank you so much! I think you talked me into it! :smile:. Am going to London in less than a month so have already added the store to my must stop list. :smile:

Just saw this and remembered my post when I bought my Kiki huggies in 2014! I have since bought some Kiki ‘Domino’ drops (gold discs with blue topaz accents) to wear with them and just ordered the Kiki pearl drops in yellow gold (I sold the Annoushka ones a few years ago just before I had my daughter) - I’m going back to work in a couple of weeks and need a pair of go to earrings which will look good with anything and appropriate for working in a corporate environment.

I will feedback when they arrive but am curious as to how they will compare with the Annoushka ones in terms of quality.