Diamond earring help

Thank you so much ame!!!!
I like the idea of reversable, but I'm not sure how it would really look coz the back is actually hollow cuts. I would lprefer if it's solid, know what I mean?

I actually do like the ones from ID. I've never heard of them. Are they reputable? I just know Whiteflash or Brian Gavin, Good Old Gold, etc.

Yea they are. They've gotten a lot more popular on ps of late as well, but most people use them for custom, not just stuff on their site. Like I said, tell them you're a PSer and that you want those but with the best melee available and they can reprice it for you with better melee, itll be a little more than the prices shown but worth it. I wanna say the owners are Yuketiel and Luann? maybe, I contacted them about a project that I wanted to do but the funds went elsewhere unfortunately.

You might also ask BGD if they could do a custom version of those huggies that are not reversable and thinner than shown. His melee is nice.

Yea they are. They've gotten a lot more popular on ps of late as well, but most people use them for custom, not just stuff on their site. Like I said, tell them you're a PSer and that you want those but with the best melee available and they can reprice it for you with better melee, itll be a little more than the prices shown but worth it. I wanna say the owners are Yuketiel and Luann? maybe, I contacted them about a project that I wanted to do but the funds went elsewhere unfortunately.

You might also ask BGD if they could do a custom version of those huggies that are not reversable and thinner than shown. His melee is nice.

Thanks! I will contact both vendors to see if they can offer something nice. ID Jewelry has several similar styles of pave earrings Im kind of confused which style is the best :P

By the way, do you guys think pave earrings like this are suitable for everyday wear? Are they too delicate? i dont plan to wear them sleeping or in the shower or workout or anything like that, just daily wear to work.

i JUST tried a few of these on as i was looking for hoops and they are *sparkly*! yekutial (and his family) are wonderful and i've had several pieces done by him. he will work with you until you are happy!

for me...the pave was a little too much for every day but i really think it depends on what other jewelry you're wearing with it and the size of hoops you get IMHO.

Thanks! I will contact both vendors to see if they can offer something nice. ID Jewelry has several similar styles of pave earrings Im kind of confused which style is the best :P

By the way, do you guys think pave earrings like this are suitable for everyday wear? Are they too delicate? i dont plan to wear them sleeping or in the shower or workout or anything like that, just daily wear to work.

I don't think so, I thikn they'd be fine for wearing to work. I mean, what are you planning to do with your head?

i JUST tried a few of these on as i was looking for hoops and they are *sparkly*! yekutial (and his family) are wonderful and i've had several pieces done by him. he will work with you until you are happy!

for me...the pave was a little too much for every day but i really think it depends on what other jewelry you're wearing with it and the size of hoops you get IMHO.

Thank you for the reply. It's always more assuring to have a fellow tpfer recommend the vendor :smile:

I don't think so, I thikn they'd be fine for wearing to work. I mean, what are you planning to do with your head?

hahaha okay very good point! Just that paves always seem so delicate.

Another option is VCA Sweet Alhambra in MOP and yellow gold. Price is about the same. Which one do you laides think is better as every earrings for work?

Another option is VCA Sweet Alhambra in MOP and yellow gold. Price is about the same. Which one do you laides think is better as every earrings for work?

What kind of work do you do? What's your work environment like?

I have small pave hoops and I wear them very casually or dressed up. They're skinnier and a little bigger than the ones you posted. They've been in rotation a lot lately! Sadly they're not the best quality diamonds, but they'll do. ;)

What kind of work do you do? What's your work environment like?

I have small pave hoops and I wear them very casually or dressed up. They're skinnier and a little bigger than the ones you posted. They've been in rotation a lot lately! Sadly they're not the best quality diamonds, but they'll do. ;)

I work in a typical office environment and dress code is business casual. In terms of appropriate-ness I think both are fine, although diamond pave might catch a bit more attention depending on the size.

I am just wondering for around 2k, which one would be a better investment and better use of money. Diamons are always sparklyer, but VCA always have price increases, etc.....