Diamond clic clac, can it be SO?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I've seen some bags with diamond hw (either from Hermes or after market) but I' wondering if Hermes makes clic clacs with diamonds covering the H?

I saw a lady with one this afternoon with one and wasn't sure if Hermes makes it or if she did it after.

If Hermes does make it, then does anyone know how much? What are the specs of the diamonds?

TIA

2. I don't know if H will do it.. but gee wheez! It will be GORGEOUS for sure!

3. Geez I am drooling just thinking about it!

4. I think they would as I've seen massive gold Clic-Clacs. Please SO and tell us if they accept it!!!

5. ^ Hahaha I don't think dh is that keen on my placing any SO with Hermes so soon. It is a stunning piece.

6. I would love to see one

7. CDC in Rose Gold with Diamonds

Attached Files:

8. I think this is an extension of customize services H offers;
    such as the H diamond constance belt buckle available in both GHW /PHW.
    I'm secretly hoping for a Black diamond series:P

9. already done !

on topic yes they are available and the quality of diamonds H uses is g/H vvs1 clarity as standard higher qualitys available at surcharge

10. Woah the thought of it is making me drool!

11. :flowers: TY for the FYI!

12. ^^great info lilach, this place tpf is the best!
    Can't wait to see it IRL! any pics??

13. wow, the rose gold cdc with diamonds is seriously gorgeous

14. Thank you lilach!

There's a Black diamond series? :nuts: Are there any pics?

15. Me too!