Diamond by the Yard Necklace

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Does anyone own a Diamond by the Yard Necklace? I just got a Love Bracelet and I thought seeing that the Necklace is Bezel set that they would look nice together. I'd like a 30" so I can double it if I want to. Do you think they are trendy? I'm not sure how long they have been around.... Thanks!!

I don't have one - but I believe Elsa Peretti created Diamonds by the Yard for Tiffany in the 1970s. I love the design, and I think it looks very contemporary. I don't think the design will go out of style.

I do..I do...I actually own 3 separate necklaces :shame:. Mine are 18k gold and 2 of mine are just one diamond (diff sizes) and the other one has 3 diamonds, separated on one chain. I have them alittle bit different lengths. I wear them all together. I love them so much. I was inspired by Giada De Lauritiis (food network chef). It would look really cute with your love bracelet.;)

Here is a picture of mine. I think it's a classic. I wear it layered with other necklaces. It's not too noticeable because it's small but when people do notice it, I always get compliments.

DSC01862.jpg

Can we get a modeling pics? I would like to get one, not sure how big would it look like IRL.
Can someone please show me a modeling pic and let me know the diamond size of yours? TIA

I have a platinum diamond by the yards. it has 5 diamonds in it. I swear, I dont even remember the carat weight anymore... but I dont wear it all that much. mine seems to lay wrong all the time. at least.. not all of them lay straight. I guess its because there is more then one stone.. and its hard to keep them.. lying flat.

but i do love it.

I have the diamond by the yard necklace in platinum with a single diamond and I love it. I also have the love bracelet by cartier in white gold with 4 diamonds which I got for valentines from my DH and I haven't taken it off since.