Diamond by the Yard Necklace

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own a Diamond by the Yard Necklace? I just got a Love Bracelet and I thought seeing that the Necklace is Bezel set that they would look nice together. I'd like a 30" so I can double it if I want to. Do you think they are trendy? I'm not sure how long they have been around.... Thanks!!

2. I don't have one - but I believe Elsa Peretti created Diamonds by the Yard for Tiffany in the 1970s. I love the design, and I think it looks very contemporary. I don't think the design will go out of style.

3. i have a 17inch 1cttw for about 6 years now. still love it.

4. I think this is a very classic, contemporary style. It would look great with a Love bracelet!

5. I do..I do...I actually own 3 separate necklaces :shame:. Mine are 18k gold and 2 of mine are just one diamond (diff sizes) and the other one has 3 diamonds, separated on one chain. I have them alittle bit different lengths. I wear them all together. I love them so much. I was inspired by Giada De Lauritiis (food network chef). It would look really cute with your love bracelet.;)

6. Can someone kindly post a picture I would love to see this necklace?

7. I don't have one, but I've seen them and they're very pretty.

8. Here is a picture of mine. I think it's a classic. I wear it layered with other necklaces. It's not too noticeable because it's small but when people do notice it, I always get compliments.

[​IMG]

9. I have a 16 and an 18 inch. They are really cute together but they get tangled up quite often.

10. Can we get a modeling pics? I would like to get one, not sure how big would it look like IRL.
    Can someone please show me a modeling pic and let me know the diamond size of yours? TIA

11. I have a platinum diamond by the yards. it has 5 diamonds in it. I swear, I dont even remember the carat weight anymore... but I dont wear it all that much. mine seems to lay wrong all the time. at least.. not all of them lay straight. I guess its because there is more then one stone.. and its hard to keep them.. lying flat.

but i do love it.

12. I have the elsa paretti diamonds by the yard necklace in platinum single diamond. love simple, and classic.

13. I have the diamond by the yard necklace in platinum with a single diamond and I love it. I also have the love bracelet by cartier in white gold with 4 diamonds which I got for valentines from my DH and I haven't taken it off since.

14. what carat weight is ur diamond??--the single diamond style