Diamond Birkin Price Difference?

Mar 19, 2007
Hi there, not that I can afford one, but I'm curious as to the price of a diamond birkin. On Vlad's previous thread, the 30 black crocc birkin with diamonds was quoted $148,000. Shocker sticker price. I read somewhere on a local newspaper that it was around that price as well.

And then I see diamond birkins by CDL selling anywhere from 50,000 to 65,000. WHy the price difference? Are we even talking about the same diamond birkins?

Enlightened ones, please educate me on this.

From what I remember, CDL puts as good or better quality diamonds on. I believe they were all certified and G color. All I remember is that if I ever buy a diamond birkin it'll be from her!

Okay that explains it.

I was looking at regular croc birkins and diamond croc birkins. The two were similar in price points on CDL so I was confused.

Good to know. Thanks people!

Ok, The BIG difference is about the hardware. On Diamond Birkins By Hermes, all HARDWARE is SOLID GOLD . ( including feets, keys and LOCK !)...and the plates are outside the straps AND inside ( to mention only this)...

CDL puts after market diamonds on palladium hardwared bags ! Wich makes a substantial difference !!!