Diamond Bangle

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Does anyone own a diamond bangle like this?
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-bracelets/shared-prong-diamond-bangle-750.htm

What are your experiences? is it easy to wear? would you consider it a daily jewelry? I'm not sure if it can withstand too much wear because I am quite careless with my things. Is it typical that only half is diamond, and the inner half is plain?

I am debating between this bangle and the DBTY bracelet....

Thank you!

^ I can't wear bangles because I'm never comfortable with them. I need something less rigid, like a small chain or tennis bracelet. I know many members have bangles and love them and have better experience than me on this one. For me they don't work as I keep banging them everywhere and I can't seem to be able to relax with them.
In your shoes I'd go for the dbty. If you think about it a dbty bracelet is a classic and can be worn by any age group. Will you be wearing bangles in your 60s?

I know of a few people who have those and like them but my experience with whiteflash's craftsmanship was VERY bad and I will NEVER recommend they be patronized.

I like that bangle; it's been on my wishlist for a while.

I consider bangles a classic and hope to be wearing them way past my 60s!
The DBTY is nice too, but has a different look...it's more subtle.

I would take the DBTY style over a bangle. I have small hands and wrists and have yet to find a style that won't flop right off. And with diamonds in a bangle I'd be scared to bang it hard and lose a diamond.

However, my mom loves bangles and wears chunky ones so it's definitely a classic if you can pull it off.

I wore a bangle like this for my wedding day. It's a special piece; I wear it from time to time on dressier occasions or when I need a little pick-me-up. I wouldn't consider wearing this on a daily basis, though (that's just me). I do have a DBTY bracelet that I've been wearing everyday... love it!

I think every girl should have (at least) one of each in their collection anyway... just a matter of which one you get first, I guess!

I have similar bangles in diamonds, rubies and emeralds. Nothing as nice as that, nor as expensive, but the style is similar. I wear them for everyday (they are narrow, and not showy, and in 14kt gold). Mine are ovoid in shape, which I'm not nuts about. I prefer the look and feel of a perfectly round bangle (I bought them online, and, except for one, I didn't realize they were oval.) The ovoid-shaped bangle don't move much on your wrist, which some people make like. Mine are hinged, and have safety chains. Despite the oval thing, I really like mine.

So today I tried on Tiffany's version of this bracelet: oval shaped, half eternity bangle in the Metro line, and I have to say it's veeeeeeery pretty!!! Personally I like it better than dbty, which I also tried on.
I'm tempted to ask for it for my birthday, only thing is i was looking for an everyday bracelet and this one is a bit dressy, could be a little too much for work. For this priced I really want something that I could wear everydayp

I have this exact bracelet (not from Whiteflash) and I wear it everyday, never take it off. It doesn't spin on my wrist because it's oval-shaped and not round so the diamonds are always facing the right way. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!!

Kissmark~
I am having one made by ID jewelry. It will be ready in less than two weeks. It is
an eternity bangle in 18kt white gold. I had them make it in an oval shape so I could
wear it comfortably next to my Love bracelet. I will post when I get it!