Diamond Band Recommendations

Dolce

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
Does anyone have recommendations for a diamond band? I'd like something on the smaller side that I could stack with other things just to add some sparkle. Since I want small diamonds, I'd like a really high quality diamond. I was looking at Cartier and the Tiffany metro amongst others. I'm looking at designers because I know their diamonds tend to be high quality, but if I don't need a simple ring like this to be a designer brand.
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.20.41 AM.png

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Sunny Florida
I have this one in 1/2ctw platinum (note the platinum version comes with higher quality diamonds than the gold). It is beyond comfortable and surprisingly sparkly for the price point. I wear it alone with my e-ring or stacked.

2.73PicA.jpg

Dolce

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
First of all, GORGEOUS rings! And also, thanks so much for the tip. I didn't realize the platinum had better quality diamonds. There is also a sale so that's a nice bonus.

Reactions: FunBagz

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Sunny Florida
First of all, GORGEOUS rings! And also, thanks so much for the tip. I didn't realize the platinum had better quality diamonds. There is also a sale so that's a nice bonus.
Thanks :blush: BlueNile also has a great return policy, so if you aren't happy with it there is no risk. GL!

Reactions: Dolce

k*d

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Brian Gavin has bands set with F/G ideal cut diamonds.

Reactions: Dolce

jennlt

Hounds and Handbags
O.G.
Sep 17, 2009
Any other recommendations? :biggrin:
Leon Mege has the Le Coeur band and it comes in 1.5mm, 1.8mm and 2.0mm widths with f/vs ideal cut diamonds.
Le Coeur band Leon Mege.jpg

Reactions: GucciGoneWild

jennlt

Hounds and Handbags
O.G.
Sep 17, 2009
Any other recommendations? :biggrin:
If you want a super-thin ring, they also make the "String Theory" ring which is 1.2 mm wide.
I own a Leon Mege engagement ring and it is exquisitely made.
Leon Mege String Theory ring.jpg

GucciGoneWild

Sep 2, 2019
Leon Mege has the Le Coeur band and it comes in 1.5mm, 1.8mm and 2.0mm widths with f/vs ideal cut diamonds.
Thank you!! These look exquisite. Happy I asked, want to get a good feel for what’s available

Reactions: jennlt