DIAMANTES LEGERS BRACELET.....Different Chains?

Gracilan

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I purchased a Diamants Legers bracelet from e-boutique, YG Small, .09 carat diamond. I absolutely loved the bracelet but thought the diamond was a little small for me so I shipped it back. In order to exchange for the larger diamond (.13) I would have to wait 4 weeks processing time, so I did a straight return ( still have to wait for my $$$). I ordered the .13 last week and they advised me they were awaiting shipments from Europe and they should receive this week. I called yesterday and they still did not receive shipments. I asked if a local boutique had the bracelet in stock and if could do curbside pickup. I picked up the bracelet today and immediately knew something was off. The chain and charm on the LG model is the same chain and charm that is on the XS model. The one I returned SM had a more substantial chain and “C” charm and I believe the LG is same as SM. I telephoned the SA and he stated that the bracelet is made is different countries and they may not be exactly the same, he will contact me Monday to figure out what to do. Going to ship it back Monday and wait till boutiques open . Meantime, they will be holding my money for two bracelets!

That’s frustrating. So depending on where it’s made, it’ll have a different chain??
That kind of inconsistency would definitely deter me from ordering online... at least for chained items :hrmm:

That’s frustrating. So depending on where it’s made, it’ll have a different chain??
That kind of inconsistency would definitely deter me from ordering online... at least for chained items :hrmm:

Exaxtly! The online bracelet was beautiful, just wanted a larger diamond. The boutique bracelet was “off”. Now I have nothing..lol.