diagonal pleated black juliette or isabelle in papaya

You found a papaya Isabelle at the outlet? Wow! That is a tough choice. I would go with the Isabelle myself, but I prefer the slouchy/less structured bags most of the time. Juliette is pretty too though, and I really like the diagonal pattern on those.

the juliette will be $261 before tax and isabelle is $187 and some change. I'm torn. I would carry juliette with the strap doubled on the shoulder and then of course isabelle is a shoulder bag. I was looking at isabelle in this color yesterday at the full price store and I really liked it but I also like juliette.

Have you tried doubling the strap on the Juliette yet? I have the brown diagonal one, and I remember trying to thread the strap through the loops, and the buckle wouldn't fit. I didn't try too hard to figure out another way, but just wanted to make sure you had tried it or knew how to do it before you made a purchase.

Have you tried doubling the strap on the Juliette yet? I have the brown diagonal one, and I remember trying to thread the strap through the loops, and the buckle wouldn't fit. I didn't try too hard to figure out another way, but just wanted to make sure you had tried it or knew how to do it before you made a purchase.

unbuckle the strap and thread the part that doesn't have a buckle through the ring and then rebuckle it.