diagonal pleated black juliette or isabelle in papaya

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I have these two bags on hold at the outlet but I'm not sure which one to get. please help me choose?

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
You found a papaya Isabelle at the outlet? Wow! That is a tough choice. I would go with the Isabelle myself, but I prefer the slouchy/less structured bags most of the time. Juliette is pretty too though, and I really like the diagonal pattern on those.

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
the juliette will be $261 before tax and isabelle is $187 and some change. I'm torn. I would carry juliette with the strap doubled on the shoulder and then of course isabelle is a shoulder bag. I was looking at isabelle in this color yesterday at the full price store and I really liked it but I also like juliette.

ladymia

Jan 24, 2013
That is a hard choice. Still, both bags & both colors would serve you well. I look forward to your reveal!

Shaku

Feb 23, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Have you tried doubling the strap on the Juliette yet? I have the brown diagonal one, and I remember trying to thread the strap through the loops, and the buckle wouldn't fit. I didn't try too hard to figure out another way, but just wanted to make sure you had tried it or knew how to do it before you made a purchase.

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
Have you tried doubling the strap on the Juliette yet? I have the brown diagonal one, and I remember trying to thread the strap through the loops, and the buckle wouldn't fit. I didn't try too hard to figure out another way, but just wanted to make sure you had tried it or knew how to do it before you made a purchase.
unbuckle the strap and thread the part that doesn't have a buckle through the ring and then rebuckle it.