Diabro.net is THE BEST!!!!!!

hehe Thanks MayDay! ;) I will put a link in here when i get it :biggrin:. I love most of Dior's bags, but i discovered MJ from browsing Eluxury. Its my first one, so I hope its great. This is also the first time i purchased something so expensive online, so i'm kind of nervous, hoping it arrives safely! I'm so glad they ship to Canada unlike Eluxury, and getting things from the US from Ebay seems like a lot of strings attatched too, with customs fees.

MayDay, how many business days did your bags take to get to you from when they shipped it? :smile:

Oh don't worry at all about this! I worried so much because I asked them to declare the value at $30 each and when the tracking indicated that one of them was "on hold", I freaked out (for nothing)! When they came, I felt completely silly for over-worrying.

As for the number of business days it took for the bags to arrive...both arrived on the same day although I ordered them on different days. The small frame Gaucho took 4 business days. The black Gaucho took 3!!!!!!! I've never had international parcels come so quickly.

thats awesome!! thats probably quicker or just as fast as shipping soemthing across Canada by regular mail. I might get it by the end of the week if I'm lucky then... I think about it so much its so distracting from schoolwork! :graucho:

I just wonder why the Diabro prices are so much cheaper.:confused1: I want to order cannage drawstring bag from there, but still have my doubts.. I hate fake products so much... fakes take away the whole meaning of designer bags, if you get what I mean.

I just wonder why the Diabro prices are so much cheaper.:confused1: I want to order cannage drawstring bag from there, but still have my doubts.. I hate fake products so much... fakes take away the whole meaning of designer bags, if you get what I mean.

their prices are cheaper, yes, but i noticed that for some bags (or was it jewelry?), the prices are pretty comparable to buying it from eluxury/dior itself. it might due to the fact that you wouldn't need to pay taxes for diabro and that after some currency conversion, the prices are cheaper?
just a speculation on my part.

I think the reason Diabro is selling Dior much cheaper than Eluxury is because the Dior boutiques at Japan also sell them cheaper compare to the stores in US. I went to Japan last summer and was stunned to find that the handbags at the Dior boutique were significantly cheaper than the US Dior boutique. I asked my friend (who is a localist) why that is and she told me that Dior isn't a very popular brand compare to the others in Japan, plus the high end stores there are pretty competitive.

chrho,

what no!!! Why didn't I hear about that when I was there last year!

but ya most girls that went to school with me (I went to a VERY rich school full of celebrities, models and politician children, army brats etc) they carried LV or Gucci.

I should've picked up some dior when I was there!
Damn

Congratulations!!!! Trust me...you WON'T be disappointed with Diabro!

Please post pics once it arrives!!! (and since it will be in the Marc Jacobs forum, please post a link to your thread for those of us who stay in the Dior one...like myself:shame:smile:

:love:
My bag from Diabro arrived last Friday! Everything went smoothly and I really love the new bag, it matches my style and I can make frequent use of it. Thx for the help again Mayday~

Heres the link where I posted pics:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/your-mj-bags-list-and-or-post-pics-16739-39.html#post2181353 post #582

I was looking at diabro and the gaucho is so much cheaper than the prices in London! The metallic one costs about £900+ in Harrods and only £793 at diabro plus shipping!

Really love your gaucho collection MayDay!