Diabolo card case

All these questions can be easily answered with a trip to your local Store! An SA would happily answer all these, and if you don't live close to a store, there is a Client phone service which answers questions. I have a Citizen Twill card holder and found the Diabolo too small for my needs.

I just ordered a Diabolo card case in black epsom today from Hermes.com
I have been looking for months and could not fine one in black at any Hermes boutique i have visited in the US. Was surprised when it showed up today on Hermes.com. I will let you know how it works and how many cads it holds
I will be using it for business cards.

I just ordered a Diabolo card case in black epsom today from Hermes.com
I have been looking for months and could not fine one in black at any Hermes boutique i have visited in the US. Was surprised when it showed up today on Hermes.com. I will let you know how it works and how many cads it holds
I will be using it for business cards.

Many thanks in advance, excited for your reply :smile:

It only holds one card. And button like thing will push the card out of the case easily. My boyfriend is looking for one in a bright colour for his Amex centurion card but couldn't find anything else but black.

I have one in blue electrique and i use it for business cards but they tend to stick out just a bit at the oepning. I would say it holds around 6-8 business cards depending on card thcikness. My cards are heavy paperstock. Hoe this helps.

I am looking forward to receiving mine this week and trying it out.
One of the SA at my local H Store told me it was discontinued, not sure if this is true and if that is why the
Diabolo is hard to find?

I had a look at the Diablo before and decided not to buy it because it literally only holds one credit card (or two if you really force it). It holds maybe five business cards. It was too impractical for my needs.