Diabetes? Help please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone.

I just noticed yesterday that I had to urinate a lot more than usual. I went 4 times, but I had a serious urgency and full bladder. The thing is, I hadn't drank nearly anything. I went about 11:30 last night and I had a dream that I was taking a urine test and I woke up with a wet bed (embarrassing). This used to happen almost every night when I was younger. I wet the bed a lot because I was such a deep sleeper, I just wouldn't wake up. Anyway, I am not thirsty at all and haven't had anything to drink since last night. I am kind of scared right now so any insight would be very helpful!

Thanks!

2. It could be an incontinence issue too. It's actually more common than you think.
    I think you should go to the doctor to have it checked out.

3. Doesn't sound like Diabetes to me but only a doctor can diagnose you.

4. I forgot to add my age- I am 19 and not really overweight. My mom thinks it could be a bladder infection or UTI.

5. 4 times a day is a lot to you? Sounds pretty normal to me.

Your body is probably getting rid of excess water. Did you recently have your period?

6. It's not how many times I went, it's how much I had to go. Like, my bladder isn't usually full that much and I don't have that urgency. I woke up at about 6 am and had to go bad. Then at 11 am-ish, 2 p.m-ish and 5:30 ish. And then I went at about 11:30 before I went to bed.