DH’s revenge

Olivia915

Jun 15, 2018
As some of you read from my previous posts, my engineer DH who values tech stuffs much more than leather stuffs thought it was not a good way to use so much money on my very first Kelly bag while we were in the south of France.
In the end, I got it. You know the story.

However, as soon as we came back from our holiday (morning), he went outside with my daughter and came back with 2 massive boxes.

He opened the boxes and voila!
They were his New speakers.

We already had a fairly good Bose sound system but he may have thought he also wanted to buy something makes him happy as a ‘kind of’ return/ revenge?

I wonder whether it is just me who experiences this?
:cursing:

Ps: I let my Kelly listen to a classical music on his new friends...!

Attachments

• A7107994-C2FB-4CDB-9133-DA65D0A5D433.jpeg
    A7107994-C2FB-4CDB-9133-DA65D0A5D433.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,143
My DH's stereo system (Shindo, DeVore, etc.) cost more than a diamond croc B. He can't complain about my bags (or my camera equipment). (He also likes watches.)
I don't think it's revenge, we all have our passions. I'm glad DH and I can share the stereo and the photographs. If I had to choose (and we are all very lucky if we don't) I'd keep the music and art in a heartbeat and carry Baggu all day long.

The problem is... I dont feel any difference between his old one VS new one. Sigh...:huh:
He’s probably been holding back on getting them, and now gave himself permission bc you got the purse. Maybe not revenge, but he’s giving in to what he wants a bit? Were you surprised that he wanted new speakers? Maybe you can let him know what bag you want next and he can share what he wants too - so no surprises? We go back and forth on purchases too - like others on here. I’m the same as you - I don’t get some of DH purchases - and he doesn’t get some of mine. :smile:

Lol. DH has gradually accepted purses; however, during my last business trip, in response to a trip to H and purchase I wanted to make, he immediately responded with how his car salesman had been in contact with him about new cars and SUVs. I decided to restrain and left empty handed, yet somehow we still managed to wind up at dealerships and buying a nicer vehicle than what we'd previously discussed.

He's really happy though and I figure this will give me wiggle room for quite awhile.