DH wants to take me to LV and I feel guilty!

I told him get the iphone you wanted. He insist. :love:

I think he is a super sweet DH.

Why dun you sneak away, and get him the iphone he has always wanted... Let him buy you a nice bag at LV, then surprise him with his bday present at night? :idea:

I love buying my bf things, its priceless to see him get so happy.

Hi I am back. Yes I did go :shame:. Well the $$ from my mom was for both of us, sort of Christmas present, along with other goddies she gave us too.

He said if he wanted something he would just go get it and he REALLY wanted to wait for the other iphone to come out and that he would use the Apple GC he got from his boss for that. I told him to stop by Saks or Luckys (he just got some Luky jeans on the mail and he love them) to get more jeans. He said No, later. Honestly I wouldnt get him something he doesnt really want. Once I got him some Jordan and he didnt even wear them, we have to give them away :sad:. So I only get him things he really want. He had to come to Saks WITH ME to buy his Christmas present. :wtf:

We went to his favorite restaurant and ate Korean BBQ. I got him a cake from TCBY (made of fat free yogurt). He is meeting a friend that happens to be in town and haven't seen for about three years later tonight.

I am LMAO @ the whiped cream thing. :lol:

Anyways he is hungry again and I going to make him something to eat. I will came back with pictures of him and my first LV.

Hi I am back. Yes I did go :shame:. Well the $$ from my mom was for both of us, sort of Christmas present, along with other goddies she gave us too.

He said if he wanted something he would just go get it and he REALLY wanted to wait for the other iphone to come out and that he would use the Apple GC he got from his boss for that. I told him to stop by Saks or Luckys (he just got some Luky jeans on the mail and he love them) to get more jeans. He said No, later. Honestly I wouldnt get him something he doesnt really want. Once I got him some Jordan and he didnt even wear them, we have to give them away :sad:. So I only get him things he really want. He had to come to Saks WITH ME to buy his Christmas present. :wtf:

We went to his favorite restaurant and ate Korean BBQ. I got him a cake from TCBY (made of fat free yogurt). He is meeting a friend that happens to be in town and haven't seen for about three years later tonight.

I am LMAO @ the whiped cream thing. :lol:

Anyways he is hungry again and I going to make him something to eat. I will came back with pictures of him and my first LV.

well, okay.... after hearing that. i would def go spend it. lol. only because he has made it like 1000% clear that he wants to spend it on you. which is very sweet.tell your hubby he is awesome

Here is a picture of his cake too.

Attachments

• IMG_6131.jpg
    IMG_6131.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_6134.jpg
    IMG_6134.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6135.jpg
    IMG_6135.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6137.jpg