DH Thinks The PF Needs This...

May 12, 2006
I was just talking to DH about the PF, and he butts in with "They need a section for Husbands...so they share horror stories about their wives spending habits...Why don't you post that?"....so HA I am:roflmfao: Maybe this would actually be a good thing because then he would see that he's not alone!! Then again...I don't like the idea of him snooping around here:angel:

That is actually not a bad idea....or is it?!!:nuts:My BF would love to have a support group...:roflmfao: He already thinks I'm a raving loon for spending the money I do on purses and makeup...him being allowed on here would just be the icing on the cake when he sees how much time I spend on here...:sweatdrop:

LOL!!!!! No, my DH likes the regular PF, he likes to look at threads with me and comment, especially the funny ones and the drama ones that pop up...:angel:
Oh ya!!!! Jill he says that he has a good martini for you to try! He's a master bartender LOL!

Speaking of martinis... Hubby just bought an electric martini maker. You just put the stuff in the shaker, put it in the base, and press shaken or stirred. It shakes or stirs for a minute or so and voila! Perfect martini! We had an orange/pomegranate martini "invented" for our wedding, so he's been practicing with the leftover booze.

See, DH doesn't need his own area of tPF. When he has an idea, I post it for him! And when he goes on and on about my spending habits, well, I keep that to myself!

:roflmfao:

Oh gawd. When it comes to purse spending habits, I staunchly believe that full disclosure to the male counterpart will only lead to demise. My BF knows about tPF but has wisely chosen to stay away -- good for me, good for him, good for us, good all around. :yes:

Speaking of martinis... Hubby just bought an electric martini maker. You just put the stuff in the shaker, put it in the base, and press shaken or stirred. It shakes or stirs for a minute or so and voila! Perfect martini! We had an orange/pomegranate martini "invented" for our wedding, so he's been practicing with the leftover booze.

See, DH doesn't need his own area of tPF. When he has an idea, I post it for him! And when he goes on and on about my spending habits, well, I keep that to myself!

:roflmfao:

LMAO!!!I have that elctric martini shaker too!IT ROCKS@!

OH and Candace....SPILL THE RECIPE GIRL!!!!LOL!:wlae::jammin:

my bf thinks he should join tpf and start posting as'frognyc.' i guess he thinks i spend too much time on here, and he'd get more attention from me that way. little does he know i'd only give him the time of day if he posted pics of marc jacobs bags.:lol: