DH surprised me!!!

Jun 5, 2007
We had agreed not to spend too much this year as we had a bit of a splurge a few months ago. So when I opened my present from him I was blown away!! I've always wanted some Hermes Cashmere but have never been able to justify the price and I would never dream of asking DH for any as I imagined he would have a fit at the price. He's bought me silk scarves and enamel bracelets in the past but this was so out of the blue especially as I didn't ask for anything from H this year. He really did spoil me :biggrin:

New Libris stole in Cherry. such a vibrant colour and one I would never have chosen for myself, I would've gone for a darker colour like blue of burgundy or something like that but its perfect and I love it and can't stop staring at it and touching it, its so soft and warm. And its so special because DH picked it all by himself without any prompting or hints given by me.

Attachments

• R0014284.jpg
    R0014284.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 22
We had agreed not to spend too much this year as we had a bit of a splurge a few months ago. So when I opened my present from him I was blown away!! I've always wanted some Hermes Cashmere but have never been able to justify the price and I would never dream of asking DH for any as I imagined he would have a fit at the price. He's bought me silk scarves and enamel bracelets in the past but this was so out of the blue especially as I didn't ask for anything from H this year. He really did spoil me :biggrin:

New Libris stole in Cherry. such a vibrant colour and one I would never have chosen for myself, I would've gone for a darker colour like blue of burgundy or something like that but its perfect and I love it and can't stop staring at it and touching it, its so soft and warm. And its so special because DH picked it all by himself without any prompting or hints given by me.
Superb cw, littleblackbag, I love it! So sweet from DH! He has a great taste, actually! Enjoy!