DH surprised me with a new Michael Kors bag!!! <3

Mrs. Mac

Purse Queen
Dec 11, 2008
My DH called me while driving home and told me he bought me a present...and it's a purse!!!! I immediately thought, "it's going back!" LOL He told me it reminded him of Animal Kingdom in DisneyWorld (we LOVE that park) and it had "wood" handles like our windchime we bought there. Now I am searching thru every MK bag and I dont see WOOD at all!!! He walks into the house and hands me the shopping bag....inside is the purse inside the MK dust bag. I opened it up and was VERY pleasantly surprised to see the bag in my avatar! It is called the Lily tote in sand python, and IMO it's beautiful! Not sure if anyone likes MK's embossed python leather. It's honestly NOT something I would have looked at.....but it's gorgeous! And the shoulder straps are NOT wood!!!! LOL They are a gorgeous rich deep chocolate brown!!! I immediately ripped the tags off to use this baby right away! and....she's LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!! I am becoming a true MK fan! Let me know what you girls think!!!! DH is soooo excited that he chose this!!!

Thank you ALL sooooooo much!!!!! I just took my new bag shopping at the mall.....she's soooooooo comfortable!!!! You are all so nice with your comments about my DH. bagstobuy: that is MY NORM!!!! LOLOL He buys me a bag and doesnt know he did!!!! LOLOL Thankfully in this case, he had good taste.....that is not the usual with bags though LOLOL

someone mentioned Lord and Taylor running a sale so I went over to ours tonight....they gave an additional 20% off if you use your Lord and Taylor card. We didnt have one, so we took out a card! I got the matching wallet to my new bag....it's a medium, square shaped wallet that zips around in the sand python color!!! This is my FIRST Michael Kors wallet so it's extra special! Thank you for sharing my excitement with me!!!!

ohh, pretty!!! lol. I normally don't like the MK pythons myself; or any pythons for that matter but MK does seem to use it well. I have a red python cultch by MK and its my only python! lol.

Your bag is so insanely gorgeous, its making me wish that I hadn't already spent my monthly shopping budget :smile: Your DH has amazing taste in handbags :smile: