DH said no more for this year after this one...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
Okay, I admitted that I have been getting out of control(understatment) lately and spent more than I normally do, but is not my fault!:tender: It all happened yesterday which I had no plan of going to NM ... until my SA called me and informed me that the blk expandable Chanel is in and waiting for me to check it out...so what can I do??? Right after that great news, I called my gf up(who happens to live only 2 houses down from mine) and we both dashed out and speeded over to NM in Stanford. :wlae:

Sorry to say, I have to pass on that expandable. It didn't look good on me at all. But my SA surprised me with another Chanel model which I haven't seem before.....well, to make the story short....I had to take it home with me...

Here is my new baby...forgive me for not knowing her name...if anyone know, pls tell me.

CIMG0001-1.jpg

CIMG0007-2.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0013.jpg

It is soooo soft and roomy inside!:tender: I am in lovvvve!:heart:

ooh!!! pretty pretty pretty!!! i think it's the rock & chain flap bag. it's gorgeous!!! congrats!

is it a light-weight bag? and did you happen to see the large hobo version of that one there?

Thanks ladies!
Bearkeeper, this handbag is so light. I guess a chain strap like that can be misleading....lol! It also stays on the shoulder really nice too, very comfortable. When my SA took out that bag from the stock room, my eyes were wide opened....love at first sight, ya know! That bag was not at the display at all, and there is one more but is on hold for another customer. I didn't ask if she has the hobo style there, but I do know that they will be getting new shipments in till around April.:graucho: