DH not found of any of your bags??

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
My DH (in Avatar) purchased all of my earlier bags and most of my more recent ones. He likes the ones I have purchased on my own and is very supportive of my Coach addiction. He even helps me with my tPF tech issues.

But there is one bag he hates, he has even adviced me if I give her up he would buy two in her place. (That will never happen) so I wear her to work and when he is not arround.. There is no way I am giving her up, she even has Tattersall lining.:nuts:

user215093_pic38280_1250164973_thumb[1].jpg

Do you believe it is my Ergo Pnt Leather. He hates the Pnt Leather and the Pink..:amazed:

Is there one bag or it that you DH, SO, Loved One or Close Family Member dislikes?

I probably shouldn't admit this, but my DH had much better taste than I do when it comes to clothes and bags, so I often rely on his judgement when making a selection. If I totally fell in love with something I wouldn't let his opinion sway me, but when he criticizes a potential acquisition he is usually right.

For my b-day in March, my boyfriend took me to Coach and told me to pick out whatever i wanted. I really liked the 09' signature bags with the silver or gold stripe but was having a hard time deciding between the satchel and tote. I was thinking of gettinga sabrina so i showed it to him and he was "shocked" as to how ugly, plain, and unclassy it looked! WHAT!!??? He didn't even look at the price tag and money wasn't an issue but i love the sabrinas! The only credit i can give him is that he said not everyone would know its Coach just by looking at it, just the Coach lovers. He got me the silver sig tote and love it. And he likes it too. Everytime i wear it out, he asks "Is that the one i got you?" and i always make it a point to let his friends know that too LOL they are pretty impressed because they think Coach is like LV and think we are high rollers or something!

Fortunately, so far my DB likes all of the bags that he had seen me carried. Even though he tells me I'n on a "ban" for the next 2 years, he's been pretty supportive of my bag addiction. He even jokes around asking me that since I have a new purse can he use the old ones. I did ask for his opinion on what he thinks about patent leather and he said he didn't like it so much. I guess most guys doesn't like the patent leather.

My DH hates Signature bags. I didn't know this until recently when he told me that he was happy that I haven't been carrying anything with C's all over it anymore..lol.
So, as long as I buy all leather, I'm all good :biggrin: which is perfectly fine with me because, I'm not all that into signature bags anymore anyway.

Is there one bag or it that you DH, SO, Loved One or Close Family Member dislikes?

I probably shouldn't admit this, but my DH had much better taste than I do when it comes to clothes and bags, so I often rely on his judgement when making a selection. If I totally fell in love with something I wouldn't let his opinion sway me, but when he criticizes a potential acquisition he is usually right.

So does my DH most of the time. I've gotten to the point now where I won't buy things if he's not with me unless it's something I've had my eye on and he likes it as well. The one time I did buy a bag w/out him I got home and he was like what were you thinking! A week or so later I was feeling the EXACT same way. I guess he just knows what I like better than I do sometimes!
That being said, DH knows everything that I have. If I tried to sneak something in, he'd notice there was an addition to my collection (partially b/c I'm in there staring at it 10x the first day I get it and partially b/c he's just that good!).

I totally know what you mean. My SO isn't a fan of patent leather either...I wonder why men seem to not like it? :thinking: Oh well, doesn't stop me from carrying it! :tup: