DH not found of any of your bags??

DH really doesnt care sometimes he might say looks a bit too big but that is it...

my Dad though is great at picking bags! he actually selected my HS satchel for me abd said it reminded him of the speedy's my mom, sis and i have.

i think my BF is just sick of coach...he's more conservative so he likes plain leather bags with no frills...he just prefers to buy me what I don't have a lot of, like Burberry and Chanel :smile: no complaints here!

the only coach he was willing to buy me was the patent plum sabrina for my 21st...he did it only because i thought i would really like it...but I returned it because i didn't really like it...he put the money towards a chanel instead :smile:

it's rather funny b/c he pretends to hate purses...and he always rolls his eyes when I show him another coach...but he'll spend money on a chanel...that makes alot of sense, right? :rolleyes:

My last purchase, a rose gold embossed Cricket, was not a hit with my husband right away. After I explaned all the details about it that I loved he seemed to understand why I liked it so much. I think he's fine as long as I can explain how a new bag is different and "needed" for my collection. I know I will be in trouble if I start bringing home bags that are too similar to what I already have.