DH might get me a mahina for holidays!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I just decided "no-go" on the empriente line. Then I checked out LV boutique last night for fun - LOL! They had a poudre solar which I loved. But it had 2 black lines on it about 1/2 inch long. So they said it was damaged and they'd have to order in a new one if I wanted to purchase it. They also had a mahina L in a darker color. Which do you like more - solar or mahina L and in which color? I really love the poudre but after seeing the one with marks on it, I worry about everything showing up.

I'd get something in poudre if you love the colour. It's seasonal and would be a lot harder to find than a darker coloured one at another time. I have an L in blanc which I used all summer and didn't have any issues with.

Just ordered the solar in black before DH changed his mind! So unsure though. I know I can return it if I'm not happy. I love the poudre color but I'm neurotic and OCD about marks and wear showing on stuff. So I won't have the worry with the dark color. And I'm happy that the hardware is silver rather than brass color. I just wished that the perforations showed up more. From a distance, it might look like any ordinary black bag. I felt I had to jump and order it because I called a dozen stores. No one had a single mahina except for the stellar which I did not want. I really want to love this solar!

Ooo I'm planning to get a Mahina L too but I'd go for the dark colours like noir/anthracite.

I like the Solar too because of the flat straps and zipper but somehow I still like the Mahina L more because of the buckle detailing on the side and the overall hobo style of it.