DH knows the way to my heart... it is with Coach!

Well, I guess you're gonna have to love what he got you, eh? :graucho:

That's not too hard because everything he bought you is absolutely beautiful!

That medium sized purple Carly is perfect in weight and size. The larger Carly would be much heavier. The keyfob is beautiful and matches perfectly with the Carly and the nice small satin zippered wristlet is beautiful.

You're going to enjoy carrying that lovely Carly because your DH was so very thoughtful to get these lovely items....and a Carly, no doubt! It's a great find! :tup:

What a sweet DH!!! Last time I stopped in at the outlet, mine came in and stood by the perimeter at the door while I looked around. It was like he was a deer in headlights! I have little hope of him doing anything like yours did...LOL. He did a great job!

Great Carly Love the color actually i love everything on there. Way to get out of the dog house lol he is so smart we have to give the men in our lives more credit lol

As much as I love my DH for all the little things he does, he'd NEVER go shopping in a Coach store for me! He's one of those macho guys who, when you say "Can you hold my purse a second?" will hold it out at arm's length like it's contaminated with some dreadful disease! :rolleyes: He'd give me the money and dump me at the door, but I doubt he'd go in. You picked a sweet hubby and he picked a beautiful plum bag and charm! Lucky you!