DH just gave my my first Lv.....it's a .....

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Palermo. It's a pretty bag, but not crazy about the boxy bottom and squareness-it juts out too far from my body. Sok, we have a boutique in our local mall and I'll enjoy exchanging it this week and trying on other styles. Now that I know I'm not crazy about bulkiness and I tend to not like HUGE bags (like the Galliera), which style do you think I should focus on....the Monty PM...or totally PM??

I'm also having doubts about keeping the mono.....while I've always been facinated by the print, I'm almost saturated by it and kind of leaning toward the as Azur as it's not so common and great for spring/summer. I just can't see me using a mono bag in the warm months ahead.

So..... think the Totally pm Azur might be right for me? I don't want a Speedy.

thanks for any suggestions.

I would go for the neverfull in Azur, but I've read so many negative comments about the quality of the neverfill....does this apply to the Damier prints as well as mono? After fiddling with the zipper on the Palermo, I find myself wishing for an open bag which the neverfill has....and totally doesn't...oh...I'm confused!

I just got the neverfull MM in azur and LOVE It.It is not too structured for me or boxy...very casual and will look amazing this spring summer =) Plus a great size to fit most anything into ...great luck choosing!!