DH is soooo mad at me :(

my mom just hit my dad's car last week...she literally backed up into his brand new car... :lol: he was PISSED, but alas, it's just a car, no one was hurt, and when you really think about it...it's kind of funny!!! :wlae: :lol: of course, we will never let her live this one down!!!!

p.s. it's been a week and dad has already forgiven her - so don't worry!!! :heart: :heart:

Yeah, the initial white-hot anger is normal. He will cool down, if he's any sort of decent man (which he probably is since you married him!).

When hubby and I were dating, I opened the passenger side door of his gnarly old '87 Nissan Maxima onto a very high curb and scratched the bottom of the door reeeeeally lightly. You couldn't even see the scratch mark unless you looked underneath the door. Even so, he lost it and raged at me...in front of our friends. They were like, "Uh, chill dude. It's a cr@ppy car anyway and it's not her fault that it's a high curb." He felt really bad and cooled down, and apologized very sincerely.

Men are just WEIRD about their cars.