DH is no help!

1. I’ve been trying to loose weight about 10-15lbs. following the South Beach Diet and doing cardio 3x a week as well as Pilates 3x a week, I’m trying to be good but last night my DH brought home a huge bag of dark chocolate covered cranberries my very favorite then he sat in bed eating them. I couldn’t even concentrate on my book! I just wanted to get my fat jeans out of the draw and strangle him with them!! I can’t understand why he would do that, anything else and I wouldn’t have cared, I don’t have much of a sweet tooth except for Dark Chocolate Covered Cranberries and Fudge.

2. So funny !! :lol:

Maybe he's trying to say that he likes you the way you are ? ;)

3. Oh! That sucks! My hubby did that with m&ms- aka crack- I wanted to kill him! Good for you though for working so hard! It's ok if you had a little splurge, just get back on track! And with that regimen and diet- you will be at your goal in no time! And keep those fat jeans nearby to keep you motivated!

4. omg that's hilarious, at least u resisted it's when u give in the guilt starts because u wasted all that time trying to loose those extra pounds so that u could gain it again. i wish i had the power u did, i ate chips the other day at work :cry: and chocolate :cry: i'm trying to loose 10 lbs :cry: and my membership at the gym is done this weekend until the new gym opens up at the beginning of May...:cry:

5. Poor you!!! My DH brought ME home a pint of Chunky Monkey ice cream. At 10:00 pm, mind you! I'm also trying to drop a few lbs for summer and have been really really good lately! So what did I do? Sat at the computer, here on the PF, stuffing my face with Chunky Monkey! He meant well, I'm sure but now I have to do a little more excercise to counter that Monkey!

6. Oh rats, that's nasty!
    Sounds like a few of us are goin' for the drop, should we start a thread on how we are doin' to support ourselves?

7. That's very mean, but I have to admit, it sounds like something I would do to my boyfriend :shame: . He loves dark chocolate, and is desparately trying to stop eating it so much. The other day, I purchased a huge bar of dark chocolate from Whole Foods as a treat for him, and he got really mad....but ate it anyway.

8. My husband does the same thing. Its a control thing. I would have stuffed the cranberries up his nose while he was sleeping! Oh for me its cold M&M (it is crack to me!). If my husband even says M&Ms when I am dieting I will beat the stuffing out of him!

Selena

9. maybe your hubbie thinks it's irrisistably cute when you squirm!

10. LOL
    I hate that. My DH has the metabolism of chihuahua on crack while I think mine has slowed down to sloth-like speed.

Congrats on your Pilates and Cardio regiment though! Stay strong and kick your DH outta bed. LOL

11. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Well, he's being insensitive at best. One thing I found was that when I cut the sugar out of my diet, after a couple of weeks I stopped craving it. People could be eating Krispy Kreme's right in front of me and I wasn't phased. Hang in there, have a nice cup of green tea instead, and think serene thoughts. :P

13. LOL! Mine does too, though he claims it's starting to slow down a bit. He's getting a little roll around his (otherwise skinny) middle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice