DH is going to hate this.....

He he he! Just like Shopmom says, break him in slowly. Mine has come to grips with the inevitable purchase down the road. He does not like it, but he likes staying married more!:P

And LV_Addict that is a scary thought. I cannot even imagine that many H-bags!:roflmfao:

He he he! Just like Shopmom says, break him in slowly. Mine has come to grips with the inevitable purchase down the road. He does not like it, but he likes staying married more!:P

And LV_Addict that is a scary thought. I cannot even imagine that many H-bags!:roflmfao:

Don't worry, I have plenty of time to break him...I have to save my pennies. Bye bye Starbucks!

Welcome addictedtopurses:shocked: !!!... From one who is hiding a kelly in the basement, ....from DH. Welcome,.... to the dark side!muahahahaaaaaaaaaa:devil: :lol:

And I have a purse loving dh!

Welcome addictedtopurses:shocked: !!!... From one who is hiding a kelly in the basement, ....from DH. Welcome,.... to the dark side!muahahahaaaaaaaaaa:devil: :lol:

Can I come live in your basement? I would be happy to babysit that bag....

Btw, I have to tell you that I have loved seeing your threads with your bags. You seem to be a truly classy lady inside and out!

welcome over here. I miss all of you from the other forums since I rarely venture out of Hermes now. I am a very satisfied customer now rather than one constantly searching and never feeling satisfaction. Just trying to sell off all those other bags that I don't think I will carry often enough and when i do, I only want to move back into my hermes. The ladies here are the best!

Welcome welcome! The good news is you can break dh in slowly with a few bracelets/scarves/small leather items (still costly so prepare though lol!)...and then onto the bags...But once you go orange, you never go back...you've been warned!!!