DH is going to hate this.....

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
but I decided that is time that I wandered over to this subforum to play! I don't have any H goods (yet!), but would eventually love a Birkin or a Kelly (at least I put that in the singular form for DH).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you gals better and learn about all the various leathers and colors.

WELCOME, Addictedtopurses!!!!! Hopefully, your DH has a great sense of humour and loves you to pieces 'cause those are two qualities (well plus a fat credit card) a Dh has to have to survive this sub-forum! JK!!!! Glad to have you over here on the DARK SIDE!!!!!!!! Post away...................

WELCOME, Addictedtopurses!!!!! Hopefully, your DH has a great sense of humour and loves you to pieces 'cause those are two qualities (well plus a fat credit card) a Dh has to have to survive this sub-forum! JK!!!! Glad to have you over here on the DARK SIDE!!!!!!!! Post away...................

DH just walked in and read your post. He said to tell you that it is yes to the first two and HELL NO to the fat CC...

He also mumbled something about target bags under his breath as he walked out of the room......if he only knew what he was in for....

But of course! And you better believe I am buying that ticket tomorrow! We have a lot of work to do!!!:graucho:

Absolutely! We could really do some damage with the mega millions. Plus, dh could stop sweating! He just IMed his best friend's wife to ask her what a Hermes bag costs. I sure hope she doesn't tell him b/c he may have a stroke!