DH is back from France!!!! ***REVEAL***

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
Hiya~! DH came back from south of france earlier this week for work and he brought home some major suprises to kick of 2012!! He is the best!!

Here's the recap, back in sept 2011, DH had his first business trip in France and I was very hopeful that he would score me a kelly or birkin. ( I have been collecting H since 2008 but I have yet to find a birkin in any store! we all know the supply has been so short and I don't have a relationship with any SA, u know?) come on, isn't Hermes "Made in France"?? Anyways, it was shocking for DH, and myself to realize how difficult it was to find a purse and happily pay for it. And DH learned the hard way that H in France closes every sunday and monday morning..........

with no luck for purses, he got me some lovely SLGs. I really love the kelly double tour bracelet in tosca swift and the magic kelly scarf but I was a little disappointed that he couldn't find a purse, and no SAs were willing to put us on the waiting list at all! :wacko:

Attachments

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
So before DH left for this recent trip, I gave him a "long shopping list" and stayed hopeful, but he was already like, don't expect too much from me!! I have a lot of work to do too.............

Let me share some of my yummy macarons from Laduree with you and chocolates truffles from La Maison du Chocolat

Attachments

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
First off, DH stopped at the little tiny Montpelier H and got me these. He told me the store was a complete wipeout after the holidays. there was no leather purses, hardly any scarves and jewelry. He said the SAs were very snobbish nonetheless (coz he only speak english). The SA told him they might have some birkin/kelly by 2013 and he asked if they could put him on the waiting list and was denied. no suprise here.

Gold colored scarf ring and Silver colored Mors scarf ring, along with the coral color scarf ring I acquired earlier.

Attachments

freshie2096

Addicted to Cartier
Sep 11, 2011
Planet called EARTH
So before DH left for this recent trip, I gave him a "long shopping list" and stayed hopeful, but he was already like, don't expect too much from me!! I have a lot of work to do too.............

Let me share some of my yummy macarons from Laduree with you and chocolates truffles from La Maison du Chocolat
Gee, they looks so yummy :P:P

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
On the way home, DH had a short lay over at Paris CDG airport and I made sure he would visit the store for me! He was like, what for? every store is empty anyways...... of coz he stopped by anyways...........hehe :P

He got himself a gorgeous men's wallet in Orange epsom leather. I love it!!

Attachments

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
2nd box, I have been wanting an Evelyne and I feel so lucky there's one at the airport store!

Evelyne PM 1 in Rubis??! Togo leather ( I am not 100% sure of the color, it's a muted red with slight pinkish undertone) I am sorry it was hard to capture with my camera. Does anybody have an idea what is the color?

she is the perfect size and definitely a purse from my wish list!

Attachments

GLX

Dec 31, 2009
Sweet!!!! Hoping to see some silk come pouring out of those boxes. Very nice scarf rings!

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
I knew he was getting me an evelyne coz he phoned me in paris, but then he was carring a larger orange box coming home??? I asked, um....... honey, how come the evelyne box is so huge?! He smiled and replied, I got so excited to finally see some "real leather" purses in the store, and this color is just so pretty...............

Look what's insid the orange box?! OMG I was so touched!!

Attachments

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Los Angeles area
I hate to keep you waiting, so Here is the surprise:Jypsiere 34cm in Tosca Clemence leather !!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I have never considered this purse from the H world and this bag is huge!! but Tosca is just the prettiest color ever!! it's the perfect reddish pink with a purple undertone. My pics don't do the justice to the color at all, last pic with flash.

Attachments

GLX

Dec 31, 2009
I have to ask, what's up with that solid black macaron? Excuse me for my ignorance, I have never seen anything like those, but gosh they look yummy!

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Congratulations on scoring everything. Your DH is super sweet. He must knows you like pink colors?

Sorry I am a newbie and just wondering if all Jysiere wrinkles like that at the bottom or just clemence leather?