DH has no idea what Coach costs!

My DH knows how much they cost but he doesn't really say much. He's big time into hunting and archery and a good bow costs at least $700 to get it all set up so he can just hush when it comes to my purses!

As long as the bills are paid, we have food and he's got his bow then we're all good LOL.

Tonight when I bought my bag he said "I want to get a new fishing pole" I said "that's cool because I just bought my purse", he didn't even question it (of course he's getting something so he could careless).

He just says he doesn't get why I'd spend that much on a purse but he said he's sure I don't get why he'd spend that much on a bow.

Mine knows what they cost, more or less, but wasn't concerned until he realized how many I have! He's not one to get upset about it but he does think I have enough. He doesn't quite grasp why one or two isn't quite enough.

haha, my husband is the same way...the military moved us across the country to california and i was really homesick, so he took me to the coach outlet to get me my very first coach bag. he bought me two more over the following two years, and now i work there...he cracks jokes like, "jeez, i took you there to get you a purse and you still haven't left."

with buying my new baby (patent ergo pleated satchel), he freaked out with how much i spent (and i get the employee discount!), but then i told him he had a new xbox game waiting for him and he was happy again.

men. they're so simple. can't live without them, sometimes you can't live with them, but they can be pretty great!

My SO actually assumes they cost MORE than they do... I showed him the legacy shoulder bag in teal on macy's website and said "I just wish it didn't cost so much! I don't have that kind of money right now" and he said "How much is it? $800?" teehee. So I said "OMG no- its $450." and he says "oh. well thats not so bad."

And he's also a lot like coachfreaks DH- long as he's got a book and a video game to play he's content. Sometimes if I go on a real spree I make him lasagna. haha.

My DH is oblivious when it comes to Coach bags. He's been inside the boutique with me but he has never looked at the prices. He just sits on a chair and lets me look around for only 5 mins. I told him it's cheaper than LV but that still did not put a smile on his face. When we went to the mall with the kids last Saturday, I told him "oh goody, a Coach boutique is opening 2 days before my birthday". He just starred me down and said "Oh really?" I guess he didn't like that obivious hint that I was giving to him.

My DH doesn't get my thing with bags in general, no matter how much they cost. So he gets video games and stuff, and I get bags, and when he gives me a hard time, I just show him his collection of games, and he shuts up pretty quickly.

I think my dh forgets. He got me my Ali (with a hefty discount) from Macy's last year, and he took me to the outlets to get my Chelsea Abbey ($300) but I still don't think he really has a clue-and I don't fill him in!

Honestly, he is good about letting me get bags because he has his own habits (hunting-decoys, ammo, etc.) and because he says I don't ask him for anything else. BUT, he is always in a state of financial worry, even when we are fine, because I'm a full time student and not working right now. So until I'm done with school, I don't think he is ever going to really feel comfortable when I buy something. So I try not to mention it when I do.

My Mom and I hide how much coach coasts to my Dad. He flip if he knew how much money I spent last christmas at coach. My BF however is well aware of how much they cost but he just smiles and waves it off....though he thinks the prices are ridiculous

My husband has his vices too - he buys stuff for his different hobbies. And I do think he has tunnel vision when he goes into Coach for a gift card or with me to shop. He just sits in the comfy couches when I shop, and gets up when I'm done paying, or he runs in and gets the gift card and dodges out. In fact, one of my favorite SA's asked me if I wanted her to write down the items that I am looking at so that he can choose and I said nervously "OH, NO!!! Um....that won't be necessary." He just doesn't need to know!

My dad and brother think I need to "have my head examined." That was the comment that they made when my mom was scouting out a Leigh at the outlets for me when my parents were on vacation. Of course, my dad flips out when my mom send him to the grocery store because he has no idea what anything costs!!

But as someone posted earlier, my bills are paid, we both work, and we don't have kids, so it's okay to spoil myself with a cute bag once in a while!

My husband just found out last night how much the turquoise patent shoulder bag was that he got me for my birthday! Of course I ordered from the store and put it on the credit card. So he wouldn't have known until he got the credit card bill anyways! Luckily I've got a great guy and he's okay with it...for the most part. I'm sure he wished I'd have gotten into a little bit cheaper of an obsession.

My dh said " I can't believe you would pay $300 for a leather bag" He thought it should be crocodile, or snake skin. I looked at my mother-in-law who had been shopping with me that day, "wait until he finds out I paid that much for a STRAW bag!":lol::upsidedown:

No, my husband knows they are expensive. Last summer he did a huge budget overall--I mean he broke down every penny--how much I spent on books, how much getting my hair done costs and how often, etc. He even called me up and said in a really astonished, kinda mad voice "How the hell did you spend $800 at the Coach store?!" I said "very easily"....and then I tried to make it not so bad by saying that I had bought a swingpack for my neice for her birthday, my Carly and my friend Priscilla's Carly (remember your medium, p?)...but he wasn't buying that. He knows...yes, he knows.... :sad:

Amy