DH had his first Hermes shopping experience today.

Trekkie

Apr 28, 2015
My (nearly) DH and I took a trip into Sydney's Hermes store today, for what was both of our first in boutique shopping experience. I'm a long term H fan and have a single Hermes piece which I got through a reseller (Kelly watch). My career has taken off properly this year so I am finally in a position to invest in some more Hermes. I was hoping there might be a bag to drool over and maybe purchase( which of course there was the display bags which were all stunning) no luck for me today. I was going to content myself with a Clic bracelet when DH swooped in saying it would make a good birthday gift.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.

My (nearly) DH and I took a trip into Sydney's Hermes store today, for what was both of our first in boutique shopping experience. I'm a long term H fan and have a single Hermes piece which I got through a reseller (Kelly watch). My career has taken off properly this year so I am finally in a position to invest in some more Hermes. I was hoping there might be a bag to drool over and maybe purchase( which of course there was the display bags which were all stunning) no luck for me today. I was going to content myself with a Clic bracelet when DH swooped in saying it would make a good birthday gift.

Congrats on your career, that is wonderful! And doubly nice that your DH could enjoy these experiences with you :smile: the Sydney store is beautiful, it's THE flagship of Australia from what I understand. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Trekkie
So pleased you and your DH had a great time at H, and congratulations on the career too :woohoo:

Congrats on your career, that is wonderful! And doubly nice that your DH could enjoy these experiences with you :smile: the Sydney store is beautiful, it's THE flagship of Australia from what I understand. Enjoy!
Thank you both so much. I think DH and I will have many more lovely visits to the Sydney store. We are also planning on hitting as many stores as we can in Italy next year when we go there to get married. Fingers crossed for a mini Lindy

Congrats on the advancement in your career! It's always lovely to celebrate it with some H pieces and have your DH come along too! Shipments have been really spotty this year so I can also imagine stocks being really low in Sydney too. I have a cousin in Sydney she has been complaining about stocks even before the pandemic, hahaha...good luck scoring the mini Lindy in Italy! You should definitely try to have your DH ask the SA for a mini Lindy as a wedding gift, for some reasons SA's seem to have a hard time saying no to male customers.

• Insightful
Reactions: Hermes Zen

This is so fabulous ! Congratulations on your career achievements and my best wishes for many more!
my DH and I love to shop together too :smile:

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Congrats on the advancement in your career! It's always lovely to celebrate it with some H pieces and have your DH come along too! Shipments have been really spotty this year so I can also imagine stocks being really low in Sydney too. I have a cousin in Sydney she has been complaining about stocks even before the pandemic, hahaha...good luck scoring the mini Lindy in Italy! You should definitely try to have your DH ask the SA for a mini Lindy as a wedding gift, for some reasons SA's seem to have a hard time saying no to male customers.
The SA I saw said their shipments hadn't been good recently and that the best time to come in is as they launch a new season (he said April is best). I'm hoping they get more stock in soon, I'm also wanting a mini kelly double tour but they didn't have my size.

I will definitely let DH know to try his luck in scoring my mini Lindy. He will love the challenge of that. He even suggested that we can take a trip to the Paris flagship if I really wanted . I told him if we go there I'll be shooting for a K.
I am a husband and I can assure you that he enjoyed watching the smiles on your face. As to the rest of the journey, it’s a slippery slope and I’m sure there will be more smiles to come.
That's exactly what DH said, he loved seeing me so excited. I admit it's the same for me when we got shopping for tech stuff for him. Seeing your SO happy is the best feeling.