DH got BusTED!

pics with fuschia 32 HAC with PH :
goodies021.jpg

sorry, i didnt mean for a late/suspense reveal but baby A just woke up from his afternoon nap and is screaming BLOODY MURDER and he wants his mama pronto!

so, here's my advance birthday gift : 32 retourne violine ostrich kelly with palladium hardware

goodies013.jpg

:drool: :love: :drool: :love:

Hubby sure does know how to celebrate a birthday!!!!! HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY PAZT!! What an amazing birthday present from the attempted-to-be-sneaky DH!!!

yaaaaaay! what a beauty! i think i know which H this baby came from!! ur DH is such a sweetheart! major kudos to him! u must bring her to the gem show next week, ok? p.s. i just got my early Vday present yesterday too!

thanks everyone for being patient this slow sunday afternoon. this bag is indeed gorgy and yet again, i'm in love!

of course, my poor SA will never hear the end of this from my DH. he is something else!

yaaaaaay! what a beauty! i think i know which H this baby came from!! ur DH is such a sweetheart! major kudos to him! u must bring her to the gem show next week, ok? p.s. i just got my early Vday present yesterday too!

oh PBC, SPILL!!!! I've been looking out for a reveal post from you since, i think it was, xmas break when you said DH got you something since you guys couldnt go to Paris over the holidays. I cant wait to see what both new H are!! :nuts:

thank you for the birthday greetings everyone! i'll be turning another year older and i think i'm going to CRY! aaarrrgggghhhhh!

my waistlines getting bigger, too! lol