DH got a raise! So I get a new bag!!

Lisette

My First Coach!
Oct 23, 2007
I need some input....

I have a Med. Carly Khaki/Beet and '06 Legacy Shoulder Bag Khaki/White

I really want a leather bag.

I am thinking about the Belted Ergo like the one JKM posted in the 'What's in your bag' thread, that picture made me fall in love with it. However, I'm not sure if it's too big! I also thought of a Mandy, but not sure if it would be too heavy!

For reference I am 5'5" and 140 lbs.

Ah, the dilemma.....

Any suggestions on my new Coach bag???? Any modeling pics of an ergo would be great! Ohhh or maybe a gallery tote!!!! To many choices!!!

THANKS!!!!!

Okay.. PLEASE excuse the filthy mirror.. I had strep throat and didn't clean my bathrooms earlier this week! :rolleyes: BTW I am 5'10" and 160 lbs
040.jpg

Wow, congrats!! The Legacy items are heavy to some people. I'm not a good person to ask that question, and I don't yet own a leather Carly because I'm waiting for the perfect color to come out (which it seems it never will!) in the large size. I know that the medium Carly is very light, but it's also very small. I almost bought the chili at L&T last weekend, but I decided to wait on the large.

Yay! :woohoo:

Yes, the Mandy is a heavy bag, but the Ergo tote would be lovely! I know exactly wich pics you are taking about - they made me lust after that tote too! I think it it the magazine tote, so it should not be too huge of a bag. Let us know what you decide!

I absolutely love it!!!! Do you have any modeling pics???
Wow, is it gorgeous!!! Looks like it holds a good bit too.
I am currently using my shoulder bag and it is just a tad bit too small :sad:

Thanks Kimmie!!!!!