DH/DBF's Pet Name For CL's?

telesbrize

Shiny Enthusiast
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
I've seen many mentions of DH/DBF's relationship with everyone's Louboutin's, what does your other half call them?

My DH seems more into the name than the shoes, although he is a shoe guy (prefers Puma, but hey). He calls them "Lou-buttons"... unless he's in a bad mood, of course. In which case he calls them "too expensive" ;).

My DH loves them, shops with me, and calls them "Loubs" in conversation with me. If he mentions them to others, he says, "My wife's hot shoes, the one's with the red soles."

what a cute thread! when I first started talking about them he would get the name confused with LV and call them louis battons :P so funny! now he just calls them louboutins and is always on the lookout just like me.

what a cute thread! when I first started talking about them he would get the name confused with LV and call them louis battons :P so funny! now he just calls them louboutins and is always on the lookout just like me.

Same here! DBF got totally confused with "Louis Vuitton" and "Louboutin." Now he calls them "those red-sole shoes."

hahaha My DH can never get the deigners names right....he called my CL's Louis Boutins! hahahahaha He mixes up Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin together! its the funniest thing!