DH/DBF's Pet Name For CL's?

My DH has no idea of the cost (and I intend on keeping it that way) so he just says they're the pretty shoes that give you false height. DS says that too!

My boyfriend like to come up with names for the shoes...

Example. He called my Cate Trash the Lucha Libre shoes!

That's fantastic!!!

My hubby refers to them as Loub's to me, Louboutin's when talking to others and a few have their own names just like Mr. Naked does!

My Fuschia Lady Gres were known as Carmen Miranda's...

He likes to refer to them as THE/THOSE/MORE SHOES. As in, "how do you sneak MORE SHOES past me?" or "Are you looking at SHOES again?"

Lots of emphasis on the word shoe.

LOLOL omg all of these are too funny! (Lucha libre! Strauss!!) DH calls them CLs. He is very supportive and tries to learn all the names of each so he knows what I'm referring to & spots women wearing them wherever we are and says "hey b, look at her shoes". LOL. Needless to say I'm thankful! But for the longest he couldn't say louboutin and I think that's why he stuck with calling them CLs.

OH boy.. is your DF Jordan Catalano ? :P (don"t tell me i'm the only one to think of My so called life's song.. "i call her reeeed" )

OMG that is hilarious!! You're not the only one - I LOVED that show and Jordan Catalano made my knees weak :love::heart::love::heart:

My DF used to roll his eyes and make fun of me but recently we went through a bit of a rough patch and I think he was trying to show me he cares so he went to the extent of finding out what my UGH was (Calypso!) and calling Paris to try and locate a pair for me!!

Ever since then he's been following the "CL wishlist" album on my Facebook and his workmate even caught him checking out eBay the other day! Brilliant..

When he refers to them now, it's "Laboootons" in a very exaggerated, important sounding voice - it's adorable. :lol:

Ahhh men.... :rolleyes:

PIG SHOES! (^(oo)^)v

as in, "hey guess what? i saw some girls wearing pig shoes today when i was getting coffee!""

lvpiggy: . . . . made . . out of . .. . piggies?!? :confused1:

"NO! you know, with the red bottoms, like all of yours! pig shoes!"

:lolots:

I can relate with you Shoegrl756, my husband hates that he knows the designer name and can pronounce the name like a Frenchman too. LOL!! But he does and he is getting into it, but he will never admit that.

haha not just the guys i date but ALL of my male friends and even coworkers blame me for the newfound habit of checking for red soles (^(oo)^)

PIG SHOES! (^(oo)^)v

as in, "hey guess what? i saw some girls wearing pig shoes today when i was getting coffee!""

lvpiggy: . . . . made . . out of . .. . piggies?!? :confused1:

"NO! you know, with the red bottoms, like all of yours! pig shoes!"

:lolots:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: stop it piggy before i pee pee my self LOL

My sister and I don't have DHs/DBFs, but we have our own nicknames for them. We just call CLs "Loubs" when we're referring to them. We do have a nickname for Msr. L which our friend came up with and it's "C-Money." That could be his rapper name if he ever decides to rap.