DH/DBF's Pet Name For CL's?

telesbrize

Shiny Enthusiast
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Austin, TX
I've seen many mentions of DH/DBF's relationship with everyone's Louboutin's, what does your other half call them?

My DH seems more into the name than the shoes, although he is a shoe guy (prefers Puma, but hey). He calls them "Lou-buttons"... unless he's in a bad mood, of course. In which case he calls them "too expensive" ;).

Nico3327

Jun 5, 2009
Philly Philly
My DBF calls them "crack" because he knows I can't stop buying them. He keeps saying "the first step is to admit you have a problem." I'm not quite there yet. :P

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
My DH loves them, shops with me, and calls them "Loubs" in conversation with me. If he mentions them to others, he says, "My wife's hot shoes, the one's with the red soles."

alyssa08

Aug 11, 2007
WA
what a cute thread! when I first started talking about them he would get the name confused with LV and call them louis battons :P so funny! now he just calls them louboutins and is always on the lookout just like me.

mishybelle

More shoes, please!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
what a cute thread! when I first started talking about them he would get the name confused with LV and call them louis battons :P so funny! now he just calls them louboutins and is always on the lookout just like me.
Same here! DBF got totally confused with "Louis Vuitton" and "Louboutin." Now he calls them "those red-sole shoes."

Jul 30, 2006
My boyfriend like to come up with names for the shoes...

Example. He called my Cate Trash the Lucha Libre shoes!

clothingguru

Going SHOE CRAZY!!
Dec 26, 2009
Never Never Land
hahaha My DH can never get the deigners names right....he called my CL's Louis Boutins! hahahahaha He mixes up Louis Vuitton and Christian Louboutin together! its the funniest thing!

louboutinlawyer

Hello, lover...
Dec 6, 2009
Toronto
My BF's first language is French, so when people say "OMG, I love your Loo-bi-tawns!", he'll interject and say, "It's Lou-bou-tin", in his perfect French accent...LOL.