DH buying me Peretti bone cuff - which color?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
For Valentines Day, my DH wants to buy me the bone cuff from Tiffanys in medium size for my right wrist. So excited! Must be ordered and shipped from NY cause none of the nearby Tiffany's have in stock. Which is prettier - the silver or the charcoal color? The charcoal material starts with letter "r" and is less money. I don't think it tarnishes but not sure if it is as pretty as silver. Thoughts?

I like the ruthenium one more as it will not show as many scratches, which the cuff is bound to have no matter how careful you are, compared to the silver one. I am saying this based on experience. :smile:

I like the silver more... i think there's actually a disussion thread for the bone cuff, lots of us like it... try a search and it should pop up.

I am planning on buying the bone cuff too. I will most likely buy the sterling silver, because my skin is pretty fair, and i prefer the tone to blend. I love how the ruthenium looks,but from previous purchases, i dont wear darker metals. But i love them. I just dont like how they look on me.
Do you have any black titanium or any other dark metals in your jewelry collection?

Another vote for silver!

I love love LOVE the fluidity and beauty of the cuff - it contains an elegance which screams Peretti. Such a shame it's called the bone cuff as the name conjures up images of sacrificial ceremonies or ethnic, earthier designs for me instead of a sophisticated, modern and simplistic design.

I went to Tiffanys today! Love the cuff. Thought I'd want the medium but way too big. So I'm definitely the size small. They did not have any right hand ones except for the black. Still deciding which to order - silver or ruthenium.

Well - the ruthenium small should be delivered today! Apparently the ruthenium ones are being discontinued. I think I should probably get the silver one. But that is still available so no rush and I had to call many Tiffanys to find small ruthenium for the right hand. Eventually I'd like to have both! So excited!