DH bought my Christmas present yesterday...

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
A Medium Neverfull :love:

So...a question for the experts (since this will be my first LV)...is this a good choice? It seems like a gorgeous bag but I've read mixed reviews. Does it not having a zipper make it annoying?

A Medium Neverfull :love:

So...a question for the experts (since this will be my first LV)...is this a good choice? It seems like a gorgeous bag but I've read mixed reviews. Does it not having a zipper make it annoying?

The only time I find having an open bag annoying is when I take a tight turn while driving and my purse rolls off the seat and spills it's 500 items all over the floor of my car. Maybe you're a better driver, though. :shame:

Congrats on the bag, I think you'll love it. I'm still holding out for the damier version.

The only time I find having an open bag annoying is when I take a tight turn while driving and my purse rolls off the seat and spills it's 500 items all over the floor of my car. Maybe you're a better driver, though. :shame:

Congrats on the bag, I think you'll love it. I'm still holding out for the damier version.

LOL... OMG... I am dying.

But on a better note.. I think the MM Neverfull is a great choice! I have the GM and I haven't used it yet because I want it to be more of a luggage carry on. I am excited about using it though. Congrats on the XMAS present...

Congrats !! :woohoo:
I got the T&B cles to hang off my MM neverfull bag, its looks so nice !! :love:

I can load in my newborn BB girl things, my 5 yrs boy jacket, water bottle, books, umbrella, my damier zipped compact wallet, damier cles, shawl, namecard holder, makeup pouch....

Its NEVERFULL !! :tup: