Dexter Season 8- Premieres June 20th

Not really sure how I feel about this season. It just seems to have lost some of it's devious innocence ever since Deb found out.

Here's some tid bits about some of the locations:
The street where Dr. Vogel's house is located is the exact same street where the trash can girls were found.

The street where Dr. Vogel's house is on is on the same street where they film the Papas outdoor cantina scenes.

When the characters are driving down the road with the ocean and a beige wall in the background, that's the same street where Deb's house is located (only about 1/2 mile from Dr. Vogel's house).

The restaurant where Dexter talks briefly with Dr. Vogel is the same restaurant Dexter and Jimmy Smit's character (can't remember his name) had lunch. It's also about 1/4 mile away from 'Deb's' house.

That's all for now. I swear sometimes I watch this show just to pick out filming locations.

Not really sure how I feel about this season. It just seems to have lost some of it's devious innocence ever since Deb found out.

Here's some tid bits about some of the locations:
The street where Dr. Vogel's house is located is the exact same street where the trash can girls were found.

The street where Dr. Vogel's house is on is on the same street where they film the Papas outdoor cantina scenes.

When the characters are driving down the road with the ocean and a beige wall in the background, that's the same street where Deb's house is located (only about 1/2 mile from Dr. Vogel's house).

The restaurant where Dexter talks briefly with Dr. Vogel is the same restaurant Dexter and Jimmy Smit's character (can't remember his name) had lunch. It's also about 1/4 mile away from 'Deb's' house.

That's all for now. I swear sometimes I watch this show just to pick out filming locations.

:tup:
LOL
I usually notice this type of stuff too, but I their orange skin
distracts me from those type details.
The shows makeup artist should've been fired years ago.

I never called for Deb too much in the past, this season I am loving her! I never realized what a terrific actress she is, always was very one dimensional as a police officer.

THIS!
This is the first season I haven't cringed at her acting.

I think a motion picture will be in the future..

It doesn't feel like the last season to me. I keep waiting for my mind to be blown. I've been watching since the show started so I'm pretty invested, but I expected more from this season.

This season feels like a live high wire act without a safety net. In all previous seasons, you knew that not matter what pickle Dexter got himself in, he would survive and come back and kill more. Since this is the last season, every pickle is potentially the one that does him in. I'm anxious for him all the time. I'll be livid if that punk-a$$ protege is the key to Dexter's undoing.

i'm confused as to why deb is suddenly ok with dex killing? she looked completely unphased when he killed AJ and even went along with him to dump the body int he ocean?

seems very very off to me!!!

Anyone else think there's more to the "new neighbor" scenario than just a love interest for Dexter? It seems too convenient. :thinking:

I'm also having a lot of trouble with Deb's boss. I don't trust him whatsoever. I feel like he might come into play in a major way. Although, one great thing about this series is the ability of the writers to create trust and distrust as if it were a ping pong match, so who knows?

Anyone else think there's more to the "new neighbor" scenario than just a love interest for Dexter? It seems too convenient. :thinking:

I'm also having a lot of trouble with Deb's boss. I don't trust him whatsoever. I feel like he might come into play in a major way. Although, one great thing about this series is the ability of the writers to create trust and distrust as if it were a ping pong match, so who knows?
I feel this too.