Dexter Season 7

This is my favorite show of all time. I watched all seasons in a Netflix Marathon session. I guess I have to cave in and subscribe to ShowTime so I can watch Season 7. Judging from the trailer and Season 6 finale cliff hanger, 7 will be an amazing season. There's NO way I can wait a year until it's released on DVD, Amazon Streaming, or Netflix. I work all day Sundays. Does anyone know what days ShowTime plays reruns of Dexter?

This is my favorite show of all time. I watched all seasons in a Netflix Marathon session. I guess I have to cave in and subscribe to ShowTime so I can watch Season 7. Judging from the trailer and Season 6 finale cliff hanger, 7 will be an amazing season. There's NO way I can wait a year until it's released on DVD, Amazon Streaming, or Netflix. I work all day Sundays. Does anyone know what days ShowTime plays reruns of Dexter?

hey if you subscribe to showtime and your provider provides on-demand service, you can watch it anytime you want! :smile: i have verizon fios and all 6 seasons are currently on demand. just finished rewatching season 1 and plan to start with season 2. I just loved those first couple of seasons the best.

I left work a little early today and saw Dexter was filming right down the street from my house. They have to be pretty close to wrapping the season up.

They film in long beach and redondo right? I noticed in season 4 they filmed at the redondo pier (the arcade scene).

They film in long beach and redondo right? I noticed in season 4 they filmed at the redondo pier (the arcade scene).

Not sure about Redondo, I know they film a ton of things here in Long Beach. Whenever I watch the show I'm always picking out the streets and the locations. Dexter's house he shared with Rita is right around the corner from me. It's also the same street where he killed, I think it was the banker guy, with Lumen. We actually watched them film that night. I could give a whole Long Beach/Dexter tour.

Not sure about Redondo, I know they film a ton of things here in Long Beach. Whenever I watch the show I'm always picking out the streets and the locations. Dexter's house he shared with Rita is right around the corner from me. It's also the same street where he killed, I think it was the banker guy, with Lumen. We actually watched them film that night. I could give a whole Long Beach/Dexter tour.

Well I for sure noticed the redondo pier scene in the trinity season (season 4) but I dont think they film as heavily in redondo as they do in LB. I dont live in the LB area but there have been several times I've seen the show and noticed places in LB. DH and I do the same as you... we try to pick out familiar places while watching the show! :smile: